Reviews for Bridal Deception
darkstardragon432 chapter 6 . 1/22
im sorry to hear your laptop and muse die i am going to try to relight the fire have you thought of impending war the cloud trying to steal their eyes again I know its not much I hope I can be of some help
newmoon26 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
This is great! Hopefully it's not discontinued ir abandoned. .. waiting for updates
BeautifulLotus chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
I want more
sleepingAngeL chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Waa. I agree with Naruto; the story has adorable characters and kawaii moments. I've only recently started to read stories with this pairing and I love this story; it leaves me warm and fuzzy and has me fan-girling (I laughed at the moment the girls yelled "Competition!" after Sasuke left the teahouse). It's a great story with a lovely plot so far, so I can't wait to see what happens next (and what Sasuke's next action will be).
SparrowBlaze chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Flustered Neji is so adorable.
SparrowBlaze chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is really good! I am super excited to read more.
Chibi-tenshi808 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Please update I really love this story and I absolutely adore Neji and Naru! I really am courious as to what will happen next!

Chibi-tenshi
nchai001 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Haha this is just to funny :] :] !
miszhatter chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
how can you not continue this? THIS is absolutely amazing!
the void chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is one of the best neji fanficts I have read so far. Great job.
Frostfire613 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Neji and Naruto are so cute together! please tell me that Neji is for sure the Seme, since it's what the 'NejiNaruNeji' implies, if it wasn't the case it would be 'NaruNejiNaru'.
pandora vanity chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
this is rare...not that many narrutoxneji around so i kinda hope you stick to the story ie update.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Love this story. Will there be more? Hope so. Funny how things turn out huh? They didn't plan on this when they decided to fake the relationship. Great story hun. Love ya!
niver chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Love this fic!
1sunfun chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
A really, really nice, good, very interesting, exciting, unusual, funny and original story.

CCAP