Reviews for These Are The Pale Deaths
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Well done. Thanks. :)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
It took me a while to figure out what the little italicized interlude things were. And then I realized that it's two sets of 5s, and there's only 5 things listed and the italics are one of the sets of five and WOW THAT'S SO COOL. And sad, you know, but cool. And I just had to go back and pour over it again to get it and this is really awesome, and so sad. Dean carrying around not only physical items, but emotional baggage that he can't give up. And interesting how you listed relief, which sounds like such a good thing, but is just so much heavier than the others. Because the others are meant to be sad, but relief should be happy, except Dean's relief is that Dad can't see him mess up any more and that's wrong on so many levels. Anyway, I loved this, and just wanted you to know ;)
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This brought tears to my eyes. It's incredibly sad and moving. Great, spectacular character analysis and very well-structured. I've been digging through fanfics all morning and have finally hit on yours-which I can really enjoy.
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I'm working my way through your profile, and this one touched something very deep inside. I love the way you made those intersections, started it with an emotion, an very strong clear sentences, it made the whole thing come alive. I think it's also very realistic, the way Dean burns some of his dad's things in the sink and all, loved it! Applause
Isabellec chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
You make me cry. Awesome, sad story.
clclemmons chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is so absolutely heartbreaking.
snchills chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Aw damn that was just heartbreaking.
HollyBush chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Heartbreaking...
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
i absolutely loved it.
Phyllis L. Loafman chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I like the way you did this. Very intersting take on things. The shirt part was cool and I liked that he jumped Sam about the duffle with no explanation. Dean doesn't do explanations of the sentimental type.

the last line blew me away. Sounded very final.

I don't see that Dean sees himself as a failure, just not perfect. And he feels that he needed to be perfect for his dad and now even more so...because of his dad.

Dean definitely does not feel worthy. hopefully, that is something that they will work on this season.

Awesome piece and as much as I don't agree with the last line, it is a great line.

Phyllis
Merisha chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
That was beautiful ;0) - so well written - you really captured Dean's nature and essence! I absolutely luved it!
Devil'sDesire14 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh Dean! *sobs*

Hun, this was so sweet. And sad. Write some more.
svfiction01 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
awesome fic...i'm crying my eyes out...Dean is so messed up that just reading something like this or any other serious Dean story just makes you cry...argh...great writing though.
supernaural fan chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
this was an ok fic

the only problem i had wih it was that every thing had something to do with john i would have liked

for him to have had something of sams or somehing he gave dean for a birthday