Reviews for Save Me
AmunRa chapter 15 . 5/10
Beautiful... I don't usually like Roy-centric pieces, but once I started reading this one I couldn't stop.
triolet chapter 15 . 3/5
Really like this story...especially on rereads
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 15 . 2/25
Well... at least you acknowledge the "angst-overload and the cheesy ending." xD
Yeah, besides that and the OOC-ness of Ed... neat work. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 2/25
I kinda feel like Ed is portrayed as not independent enough. I mean, he's at least 16 and he had to mature faster than normal- well, besides his childish outbursts about his height and so on, he's actually really independent... I dunno. Just seems that he's a bit... weak. O.o

Hmmm. But neat so far. ...quite angsty indeed...
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 2/25
AARRRGHHHHH. YOUUUUUUU.
You like this angsty stuff, don't you. DON'T YOU. aaahhhhhhhh

...tho I can't say I wasn't warned. ;)

Ahhhhhh...
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 2/25
Aiyaaa...
D;

...But wouldn't Hughes know not to bodily hug someone who's been sexually assaulted...? they'd probably take it the wrong way. even without the included torture. O.o

But ahhhh, so far... :(
SSAFunbar chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
Amazing. Simply amazing. From beginning to end I loved every moment. Everything just kind of drew me in and made me want to keep reading I played with my heart in a good way that makes me cry and feel sad and happy at the same time. Especially the end. It made me bawl with emotion because it was the perfect way to end it. seriously amazing!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
Why do I keep wanting to depress myself with your fabulous stories? Oh I know why! Hurt!Roy is just so compelling. You have an amazing way with words. I really envy your skills at description. It's one of those things I find I struggle with as a writer.
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Just read the first chapter, and it's stunning I absolutely cannot wait to read the rest!
twerrt chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
I wanted to punch Ed really hard in the face when he said roy insane.
Dragonfire Alchemist chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
I have no idea if you'll ever read this, but I'll say it anyways:
This fic (like so many others that you made) made me cry and want to curl up in a corner, eat ice cream, and play video games for a week.
You are just so talented that you can make me suffer through this fanfiction, but also thoroughly enjoy it at the same time.. By the way, I'm forcing my friends to read it. So more people will be crying over your story really soon... ;)
Your writing is just such an inspiration to me. I strive to get better so that, one day, maybe I can cause those feelings that you so excel at. Thank you so much!
triolet chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Really good and pretty. Works well. Tightly knitted and contained. Enjoyed the fixed number of characters. :-)
Haro kzoids chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
Mis respetos. La encontré de casualidad en español y como no estaba completa busque el original (tuyo) realmente una gran historia y te felicito por ello. No puedo negar que hay partes escabrosas y merecedoras de la categoría 'M' pero toca el corazón.
Completamente de acuerdo con Hughes que aún esté vivo.
Nuevamente felicitaciones.
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Brilliant! The ending was amazing! The story was amazing, you have my gratitude!
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
Oh, god. Oh, wow. I stayed up entirely too late on a school night to read this and regret nothing. This was superbly written, agonizing to witness, and the ending was perfect. I cried for Roy, for Maes, for the soldiers who weren't even in the show. Just, wow. It was amazing. Job extremely well done.