Reviews for Save Me
Akarri chapter 15 . 10/7
Cheesy or not, that was a quality ending. I never even stopped to consider making a memorial. Brilliant!

Anyway. Sooo that was... painful to say the least. Parts were physically difficult to read and for that, I commend you. It takes a very twisted mind to write such a beautifully painful story. _ Reading this was quite the angsty adventure. But hey- that's exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you for writing this terrible, soul breaking masterpiece.
Leradomi chapter 2 . 9/13
Just wondering how much time has elapsed between chapter one and two, and also between future chapters
Ranowa Hikura chapter 15 . 6/16
I'm sitting here bawling after reading through all 15 chapters in one sitting and I'm just so damn HAPPY with this ending, this whole thing, SO DAMN HAPPY. It wasn't until the final few chapters that I had to slow done and stop for a few minutes; your descriptions of Roy were so vivid, so perfect, it just took me back to when my PTSD was a lot worse and it made me remember for the first time in years how hard, awful, hopeless, impossible, it feels when everything is new and raw and before you've started to learn how to cope, and you captured that PERFECTLY. But this entire fic was so accurate, so wonderful; and when I realized Ed was building a memorial for Mustang I just started crying and didn't stop until the end. Hell, I'm still crying now. I know it's been almost ten years since you published this and you'll probably never even see this, but I just had to write out a review because this is the first time in a long while I've felt this way reading fiction, and I just wanted to say that. Bravo; brilliantly done.
Oblivion772 chapter 15 . 5/17
Damn, your writing style is amazing. I am extremely impressed and entranced with this story. That and the fact that you did this in 2 months. (And I feel the ending was fitting)
This was amazing
LeChick chapter 9 . 2/16
Hughes you're normally Number One Papa but damn it! WHO TELLS A KID THAT? (I'm really into this story if it isn't obvious)
LeChick chapter 5 . 2/16
That laughter was so damn real. The pain and twist of emotions just came to life and ended beautifully with that last line.
terig chapter 15 . 1/7
This is absolutely amazing. Words cannot describe the amount of devestation I went through the reading this.
You are a fantastic writing and the plot, characters and actually writing of the torture scenes etc is just so bloody fabulous that I can't even!
Huge well done to you!
miles-to-go2 chapter 1 . 1/1
The most unnerving thing about this fic is that, if it was told differently, the readers could have ended up justifying the whole thing. I mean think about it, the Liorians were like stereotypical revolutionaries fighting against the Big Bad Oppressive Government that we ALWAYS root for. Imagine if all we knew about Roy was that he was a super powerful, high-ranked, privileged war criminal who was basically the most important figure in the terrible genocidal war that the Liorians were about to be a repeat of. No one's going to grieve for him- his capture would be celebrated as a victory for the resistance! Sure, maybe the naive hero of the story would question the morality of torture and have ~conflicted opinions~, but it would be painted in the light of "sometimes we must become monsters to fight them and commit unnecessary evils because the survival of our city is more important and besides, he deserves it anyways, how could possible feel pity for our ENEMY?" or some bullshit like that. Then we'd forget about him as soon as he was rescued, never thinking or caring about what became of him. That's what scares me, maybe I actually have justified something this horrible in a novel before and never even knew it. It really makes you think.

Lol now that I'm done with THAT, let me say that you are an AMAZING writer, this is an INCREDIBLE fic, and I've read it more times than I can even remember! I can't really do it justice in words tbh:) Thank you for contributing so much to the fandom!
miles-to-go2 chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
ok but like there has to be a limit to how many times I can read this without getting bored... it has to come eventually right? I mean I assumed that it'd be before 6 but? I guess not? I'll just have to keep searching haha
guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
hmm i think i'm going to start my third re read, it's been a long time! this is a very good fanfic
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
Oh god... Oh god... Cheesy ending? What the fuck? It's the perfect ending, I couldn't ask for anything better! Roy deserves it. Oh god...
circumstancesRirrelevant15 chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
My gosh I didn't think my heart could handle this! It was amazingly well written and so full of emotion! It made me cry, want to hug Roy and Maes and made me smile! Thank you for writing it, I enjoyed it immensely and added it to my favorites .
YuukinaTsukino chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
This is one of my favorite stories overall, all the angst. Please do more like this! My favorite parts are when he was rescued and when he went into panic attack mode. MOREEEE~~~
AmunRa chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
Beautiful... I don't usually like Roy-centric pieces, but once I started reading this one I couldn't stop.