Reviews for Father to daughter
kel chapter 6 . 2/18
Whhhhhhyyyyyyy! WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED! I love this story sooooo much. I've got to see Lory, Ren, and Kuu find out about her father and how they were separated. And I kind of want to see Kyoko's mother thrown into prison for kidnapping (because Kyoko was part of the divorce agreement yet Kyoko's mother still took her). I think it would be interesting for Ren to reflect on his and Kyoko's similarities now. Kyoko's father isn't an actor but he's still a big shot in the entertainment industry. There will no doubt be at least a couple people who say that she gets her jobs through him, out of jealousy.
Ruriko
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2017
It is amazing and so exciting! Please more :)
Sargent93 chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
please update
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
It's Ruriko. PS, the story's a bit confusing. Please reread and fix.
pragya chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
its ruruiko, president takarada and sawara san... anyways,WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?! PLEASE upload it!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
I hate u, why wont u update this story. My life is now incomplete I hope u are happy weep weep weep
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
I've been waiting for more than a year for the continuation of this fanfiction cus its the best I've read so far when it comes to who kyoko's father is and what not so please please please please please please please follow up on this fan fiction (dogeza on the ground)sniff sniff.
rouus94 chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
pleasseee continue itttt!
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Update please this is funny!
Skeek622 chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lavender chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I just stumbled upon your fanfic and I have to say this is one good fanfic u have written gal (assumin girl, if not my apologies). My goodness u certainly did capture all of skip beat personalities perfectly. Bravo bravo!
Kane Ookami chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
True pleasure to read this! Such a great storyline.
Kane Ookami chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
LOVED THIS CHAPTER TO THE MAX! AWW SUCH WONDERFUL "CHILLS"! KYA! keep going!
Kane Ookami chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Hope you had a good birthday! So Mogami got her looks from her father? Liked this chapter too.