Reviews for Mortal Instruments
Skatious chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Is there any possibility that you're going to update this ? :/
Oo Spider Clemti oO chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
This is such an interesting story this kind of AU are rare and I'm enjoying this one a lot! Can't wait to read more from you!
Padlei chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Dammit, I'm so late to the party!

I'm so so happy you're writing again! and as usual, your Padmé is a kickass character. I love the twist of this story, how I want Padmé to be redeemed thanks to Anakin and not the other way around. Great work, dearie!
whatnamebutnoname chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Oh I love this. Padmé is one of my favourite characters in the SW universe... and I love this version of her, as Palpy's daughter. Your writing style is wonderful also, obviously you know what you're doing Keep it up!
hewhoreaps chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
Well it seems the relationship or whatever between Padme and Anakin is working its self out, though not without some friction.

Glad to see this story updated and hope your able to update it bit sooner this time
pokey chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
This story is awesome.
Skatious chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
i had never read this story of yours..but its fantastic!I like this Padme!
ElricKeyblade chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
O.O This is VERY interesting. I can't wait to see what's next!
icecreamlova chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
We always knew that Padme was smart, but this version really takes the cake. And Evil!Padme is strangely compelling. Did Obi-Wan and Padme have a moment in Naboo or something? because that's all I can guess.
Ann Jinn chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Love that smile. Poor Anakin, he won't know what hit him.

Such an interesting twist to the story, to see Padme use the subtle blackmailing that Palpatine used so well. Also to see the feelings behind it, especially her former friend, now queen.

Great work!
hewhoreaps chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Well for the Gungan's things are not going so well. I get the feeling things are going to get really interesting.

Look forward to more
Skykhanhunter chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
A good AU fic. I like the idea behind this one and I await further developments.
iri-skywalker chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
excellent chapter and excellent story. better this way, slow updates, but so delicious! you write wonderfully!
sodorland chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Padme with Palpatine's political smoothness! What a combination. I can't wait to see more.
pokey chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
I like this. Padme is just lovely and scary as anything. Wonderful.