Reviews for The Price Of Freedom
Alexandra Sly chapter 1 . 3/19
I love this storyline. It's very interesting, and I love works that explore Count Dooku more.

I know you haven't updated it in years, but I thought I'd point out a small detail about this chapter.

Right after Dooku says that Mas Amedda wasn't working for him, but might well have been working for Sidious, Mace Windu asks why he thinks Amedda might have been working for Palpatine. This seems to be a typo, since the whole conversation is about Windu wanting Dooku to tell him who Sidious is.

Unless of course, this is Mace Windu trying to confirm a suspicion about who Sidious was, in which case just ignore me.
maryg92844 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Love the personality you give R2!
VeltaIO chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I have greatly enjoyed your intriguing series and hope to see it continued soon - and I believe a chapter or two back you mentioned having at least a draft for another 100,000 words or so.
You have several intriguing plots going on and I am very interested in seeing where you are taking us.
Please don't leave this tale amongst the abandoned.
NarwhalWarlord chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Should I be getting my Mozart's Requiem Mass out and blasting it? Because this is an awesome fic and I would hate to see it dead.
Zexs chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Interesting story any chance of a continuation?
zedille chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
I'm new to this story, but I really like what you're doing here. Dooku is a very interesting character that I think was not handled too well by the movies. I've always been curious about what made him fall, especially if he was as good a Jedi as Jocasta Nu makes him out to be, and if he left for (ostensibly) noble/idealistic reasons, how did he end up leading the Separatists on a crusade that was never meant to be won? So I'm excited to see how you address that when you get there, it promises to be an excellent look at his character. The whole AU scenario itself is also pretty great - loved Dooku coming to his senses about Palpatine/Sidious which is such a tantalizing AU possibility that you carried out well, and I also quite liked the politics of the Senate with Mas Amedda and Bail Organa. Again, it'll be quite interesting to see how you carry out this AU, and how the people who in canon set up the Rebel ALliance end up dealing with this new world here (Mon Mothma! and so on). Basically this is a very thought-provoking AU that raises a lot of fascinating questions. Even if you haven't revealed your answers yet, it's a lot of fun to ponder them on my own and thin about how I would choose to answer them. (Though I'd have even less luck than you if i ever tried writing anything myself, ha...)

I do understand about how slowly you're working on this - don't worry, take your time, that's what the subscribe button is for :)
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I love this type of story, with redemption at the end. Though you'll probably not update again for year, I'm still going to follow it. Good luck
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Awww why do I always come across the best stories that are unfinished and havent been updated in years? Why?
Hat O' Doom chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
I have just finished reading this story again and I realize now that I never gave it a final review. I really have enjoyed it and I love how you've had everything spiral from just a small point of divergence. You have also portrayed the Count as a very interesting character. Bravo! Though it looks like your done with this storyline it was a treat to read.
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Sweet! This story is epic. Looks like updates take a while. I guess i should read a bit slower so that i can enjoy it longer.
Darth Kiryan chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More. More.
Bibliophage chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Glad to see that this story isn't dead... The chapter definitely makes you want to read more...
Timewatch chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
Seeing as this hasn't been updated in about 6 months, I think it's dead. Good read anyway.
Beth Weasley chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
*sniggers* I definitely like that Ki-Adi-Mundi has decided to support Anakin. Kid could definitely use a few more people on his side. Can hardly wait for him to find out what Artoo has managed, as well. I'm thinking poleaxed might be a good way to describe his reaction, yes? And "pulling a Pestage" is a phrase that could quite possibly apply to multiple occasions in the EU, where he did something similar. *coughIceheartcough* I'd love to see more of this!
rdde chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This chapter is pretty good. As for pacing, you could opt to place multiple four thousand word sections in one chapter.