Reviews for Such Is Life: The Breed
Rumbling Frenzy chapter 15 . 5/15
It has been over five years . . . is there any chance of you updating? *puppy eyes* PLZ?!
SoulMore chapter 15 . 3/30
FAN!
k0tic5 chapter 7 . 1/12
This chapter made me cry. I feel so bad for San and honeydew. And omg barricade had to explain death to her.
hiju chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
pleace come back i miss you long time
kirara the great chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
is, is this abandoned or just on a hiatus or something because i hate cliffhangers
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
Please continue!
Deadly Fangs chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
I love this story and your writing style, can't wait for it to be updated! I just hope that the next sparkling SAW has wont be from Starscream...poor guy has been though enough.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Oh man! This is such a good story! You can't leave it hanging like this! The prequel was awesome, and so is this story. It's been so long since you last updated... please don't tell me your muse just up and abandoned you?
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
I hope SAW is okay, please don't make Starscream hurt him to much!
jocee chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
awesome! i've read the other part and hoping this story gets updated soon. keep it up!
cjade chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
My God WHY! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HANGING!
jess chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
noooooooooo! no more updates? u are killing us here!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
Oh noooo no updates yet? This! I love your stories sooooo much
mariluna chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
please update this story! it's really goood
SoulFire-MM chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
This is an awsome story, one of the best! The story before it was awsome as well but this one is even better. The detail and thought that you put into it and your other stories is great. Just one question, when are you going to put up the next chapter? This isn't the first time I've read this story, and the wait for the 16th chapter and the ones following it to the end is driving me crazy! I am just boncing in my chair in impatient excitement.

Keep up with the-best-writing-talent I've seen in the fanfic world in a long time. Thank You!