Reviews for Green Flame
hewhoreaps chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
There are a couple of places I noticed that the wording as the result of tense used made the sentences a little strange.

Otherwise looks like at least for the moment Tommy is not ranger anymore and now he seems to be doubting how his freindship will be effected
hewhoreaps chapter 15 . 12/11/2008
Well I see you updated this story. Well Jason did not get the candle and I wager by the time the battle is over it will pretty much be too late
nikkitan89 chapter 13 . 12/4/2007
can't wait to read more! do update soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
historian chapter 12 . 11/27/2007
An excellent translation of the episode into print. I like how you deepen the story by getting into the Ranger's heads and show what they were thinking-you're adding on to the episode instead of just repeating it. Keep up the good work!

P.S. You're right: Angel Grovians are NOT the most observant people in the world, are they? *grin*
Cranelove chapter 11 . 11/21/2007
I like this fic because it give us the opportunity to see things we didn't in the show and to fill some blanks. Know more about their feelings when they were living this situation. So Cool job.
hewhoreaps chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
Well things are not looking good for Tommy but good generally beats evil anyways so we can assume thats the case here as well

Good update look forward to more
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
angelrei06 chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
aww..that was short...anywayz, updte soon!
hewhoreaps chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Bit of a short chapter but then again for what it covered it didn't need to be real long. Interesting story and hope you keep going with it
hewhoreaps chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
interesting story so far, hope to read more of it
Vodams chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
I like how this version has insight on how Tommy is unsure of his

approach towards his "potential" date..I can't wait until the

next chapter!
Vodams chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
I like how shy and bashful Tommy is about the upcoming dance!
rosebudjamie chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »