Reviews for Return to the Magic: The Awakenings
C.E. Goff chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Boy Amy's mommy and daddy died in a car crash is awful.

Gobo's parents died in a cave-in is bad as Amy mommy and daddy being killed.

I always somehow warder what happened to Gobo's parents and it is nice of Doc to take care of Amy.

I do warder what happens when Sprocket tells the fraggles? I mean Sprocket can't even talk!

What do you think that if Wembley, Boober, Red, and Mokey hear that Doc bring Gobo to the hospital to meet Amy?

I'm really sure Amy and Gobo will become friends.

The Main thing is you can not leave the magic!
Scooter12345 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
SQUEEE! I know this is probably not going to be updated anytime soon but PLEASE It would mean the world to me. :D Oh and can I use the way Gobo's parents died in my fic I will cite you if you say yes.
C.E. Goff chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh I just love that story!
Yva J chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
I think this is really a bittersweet story. I am sad that you haven't continued with it, but hope that my reviewing might help inspire you to continue this story.

I love Fraggle Rock, and grew up watching it and I really loved the Doc and Sprocket interactions. I also loved the fact that Doc finally met Gobo, so this is a continuation of that, and although very tragic, I sense that you will have some hope here.

I hope that Gobo and Amy can become friends. The music usually helps and I always liked some of Gobo's songs on the show. :)

Oh boy, now I'm really looking forward to the movie, it brings back memories of my youth. :) Maybe that will inspire a section devoted to Fraggles here.

Keep writing, I'll add this to alert and hope to see you posting an update.

Yva J.