Reviews for Meanwhile, on the Dutchman
Consulting Demon chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wha- How did Davy not die... didn't his heart get stabbed in A Long Way from Home..?
Pirate Fangirl chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
I think you should update! I love reading these, they make my day... Anyway, yea! Update!
Pirate Fangirl chapter 12 . 12/11/2009
My last name's Burton... the poor little boy!
Storktimus chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I feel sort of bad reviewing this story now because I actually read it for the first time two years ago... but I suddenly really wanted to say that I love it and also that it has ruined me for any other Davy Jones centred fanfictions with its character depth and please please please please write another chapter for it. The Dutchman crew doesn't seem the same without Bibsy, and she isn't anywhere else...

Sorry, I'm done ranting now.

Either way, thanks for writing such a great story. It made me see the Dutchman crew in a whole new light. :) You're an amazing writer.
Kitty2Peace chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
Love this story! It's just so darn funny!
peacemakern chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
Oh, I like this one! It makes me go all warm and fluffy on the inside (which is god).

Anyway, I just (well, 12 hours ago) had the weirdest dream EVER. It invovled my crush (who happens to be my previous crush's father... Strange world, eh?) and his birthday party, a scantily (is that even a word? Hope so) clad me (]), a boy in my class (who actually... err... "lost" both of his hands during my dream) and twenty drunk men (who probably were like, 30. Ish. Ly.)

And I just realised that this have nothing whatsoever to do with this fic, but still. BE INSPIRED *freaky voice*
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
You should have made it AU.

But then, that's just because I think that Davy didn't really die. I'm stubborn that way.
A chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Please finish this! It's one of the best Davy Jones story on here that I've read.
Beth chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
PLEASE Finish this! It's so awsome!
tiddlywinx chapter 14 . 10/17/2007
I completely agree with the friendship metaphor. This chapter was excellent. :)
Maeve-o'-purple-sails chapter 14 . 10/7/2007
Mh mh mh, i think i'm gonna quote Bibsy sometimes... her last line is such a pearl of wisdom! *rolls on the chair*

Anyway, i found this chapter quite strange, but also interesting - with that memory of banal, girlish, lazy times in her "past life". And the 'What-Palafico-Doesn't-Know' Collection is brilliant *grins*

More ideas, you said? Well, i'd like to see more Davy-&-Bibsy-Hate-Eachother scenes, for example. Oh, what an idiot suggestion, i know...
Flipper Boid Skua chapter 14 . 10/5/2007
I'm too lazy to sign in this early...So, yeah.

I could never survive on the crows nest. I'm too afraid of heights and..."If you think the ship rocks, then think about how it must be in a tiny basket suspended miles in the air on a pole attached to the deck." That is not gonna comfort me...

I could never get good grades. It's always ruined with a D or an F...I hate life...

I don't blaime Palafico for not wanting to say his middle name. I'd destroy mine if I could... And I know the answer! Spongebob! As for the second one...Palafico owns me as well as Bibsy.

“Friendship is like peeing on yourself,” I said in my wisest voice, “Everyone can see it, but only you feel the warmth that it brings.”

That's the funniest piece of 'advice' I've ever heard! Hilarious!

Update soon, but as to any ideas...I got a couple but they're not very good.

1) Bibsy goes 'undercover' and stalks Davy Jones or something like that...or in some way, get's on his nerves and then she gets another crazy punishment. Those are the best kinds of chapters...

2) A predicable one...how Davy ends up killing the poor Kraken...-cries-

3) Maybe make a "halloween" chapter for the oncoming holiday. If they didn't have halloween back then, well that's why Bibsy is there!

Anywho, useless suggestions. maybe just try and do your own thing, cuz you're doing great so far!
Topgallant chapter 14 . 10/4/2007
Haha, I loved it, especially that last line. Very funny. Did you make that up yourself?

It reminds me of another quote- (sorry about the vulgarity, but I just /need/ to say it) Better to have your enemies inside the tent peeing out, than your enemies on the outside peeing in.

Just figured you'd appreciate that. Heh...bet you really love this review of mine, eh?

Back on subject...as for ideas...I have a couple. First of all, what ever happened to that one crewman who looked like a shark, but wasn't Maccus? This was the man that first found Bibsy on the ship where she met Palafico. Maybe you could include him? Or perhaps something happened to him that I merely missed.

Second- an interaction with new additions to the Dutchman would be interesting.
Maeve-o'-purple-sails chapter 13 . 10/1/2007
Aww, these last two weren't airy-fairy at all. But i liked 'em as the previous ones. Well, i read the whole "A long way from home" and i'm reading this, and i think your idea is quite unique (as Tia said about Bibsy's story) - 'cos i rather love Davy's figure and there are really a few tales 'bout his so-various crew. And Bibsy's a genial creation! Ooh, crap, i *adore* this fic of yours.

Maeve
Lone Wolf chapter 13 . 10/1/2007
Yes this was rather dark and sad but like you warned, the Dutchman is not all about happiness. Despite the darkness, this was a good and realistic chapter. Keep up the good work, a comical chapter following this one would be good.