Reviews for The Switch Glitch
winry niko chapter 36 . 1/21
you've killed me. this is too much for me to handle... if you never hear from me...wait. do you still use fan fiction? oh well. heheh, good bye awesomely awesome magician friend. •• - what the heck is that?
winry niko chapter 1 . 1/19
do you know what would be awesome? if you go in Edwards P.O.V that would be amazing O.O I lived this. it was awesome
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
I love the omake theaters!
KonekoNoRenkinjutsushi chapter 33 . 8/13/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh! It says it's chapter 23 instead of 33! ...just a notification...
The Fire Rain Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I don't know, Risty, I had some pretty fun dreams AS Danny Phantom. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
Aww, wittle Risty May thinks all big, bad Envy needs is a friend- How sweet.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Tablecloth story: I've heard weirder
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
lol to the omake theatre!
SeriouslyFreaked chapter 24 . 5/18/2013
Oh dear Lord. EdwardsWife77 IS REAL. I checked on google out of curiosity, and she's REAL! I SAW her account, and there was literally nothing on it. Just a bunch on anime stuff... Wait did you know about this?!
FearTheDragon chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
O.o... Wait, that story about the tablecloth was actually true?!
MetaGiga chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Damn, Risty needs to swear sometime :P she's getting pretty annoying. But, great story overall :D
ShadowLDrago chapter 36 . 3/9/2013
I LOVED THIS FIC! It was hilarious and serious at the same time, man this is probably one of the best OC FMA stories I've read.
ShadowLDrago chapter 19 . 3/7/2013
Basically, don't use supendosuspense. Anywa, Optimus Prime for Al huh? Never saw that coming anyway, I like that Risty May hit Zoe, she finally starts to toughen up.
Illovebooks chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
Uh, sorry, but...
I don't get what happened to risty?
But really good story!
Love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
oh my goloshes that was sooo funny. I almost died laughing when I pictured Scar and Risty in Edwards body actually doing those things! Especially Scar!