Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
It's a bit short, yet quite interesting. It's definately a different take on puzzleshipping, that's for sure. I like how half is in Yugi's point of view and the other half is in yami's point of view.
Shadow over Egypt chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This is very good! (If a bit short...) But it's quick to read, and it packs insight in what's there and - well.

It makes me curious - just WHO does Yugi think Yami's trying to 'be' with instead of him? Ah...the joys of paranoia. ;)
Kume-Angel of Re chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I really love your writing, although the length is a little discouraging...(but who am I to talk?)

It was pretty good for the first round. I hope yo stay in so you can keep it up!
Chromium Dragon chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Hmm. I like the idea, but the length really steals from it. Now you leave me almost begging for a proper explanation with a decent-sized story.
YamiShiningFriendship chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
*grins* talk about going in circles and crossed signals. not bad for your first rounder. beware of my plot bunnies! lol. although i do wish you and the others the best of luck!
Familiar-Possessed - Eria chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh, I /like/ this. Short as it is, it's very good.
Black Magic2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is an awsome beginning!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Too bad Yuugi is so good and keeping secrets and Yami's feelings are not as transparent as he thinks. I hope they talk to one another soon. Cute story.