Reviews for Osaka's Nightmare
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
No more pigtails? Oh, the horror of it all, the sheer misery! HaHa, It was a good short dribble, I liked it. Write more soon!

-Bruteaous-
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Nyahaha TOMO comes to save the day! her yells are like divine chorus from the heavens! XD uh of course she ddnt get hit! She's oh so NINJA! No one can lay a finger on her...*gasp* wait maybe not a finger...btu a pen then? NO TOMO RUN! YOUR HEAD IS IN DANGER...Kagura's got deathly aim that tanned murderer..._ Nyahahaha OSAKA BE OK! Have no worries! Chiyo is just recharching her pigtails...they feed on neurons and stupidity...which explains why she's around the numbnuts at times XD and WTF Yukari, she knows it's be hell without our lovely threesome...oh wait THAT sounded perverted...NYE WHO CARES, they'r still the best perverted trio evah! YOU GO LADIES! GO BABY GO GO! I'm right behind ya!

JA NE
AngelOfDeath Manga chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
always picking the best stories i see .
Slightly Askew chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is peachy! I laughed out loud at this!

And you are doing much better on description.

I also like the part where you stuck in about "dust-bunnies", talking to Osaka. Put yourself in her imagination if you dare...

*cue scary music*

To her, every time they bounce, they leave a trail behind. They run away when a strong wind blows, so that they don't get "blown away". Vacuum cleaners and brooms give them nightmares. If they read, they keep away from the Harry Potter series because of all those flying brooms!

And what do dust-bunnies eat? Do they grow secret gardens of "dust-carrots" and "dust-cabbages" that only they can eat?

And can they be hugged if they're cuddly enough? Or would your arms go right through them? And you then get a sneezing fit for your trouble?

Ganymede, can you see how utterly mad it is to project yourself into Osaka's mind? How horribly, utterly MAD? BWAHAHAHAHA!

In short, your non-shoujo ai stories are improving with every line. I've added this story to my Favorites.

Keep up the great work!
Weener1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
They have secret plans..plans involving the Martians...everyone knows that!
Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Dustbunnies...?

O.o

I now fear the dustbunnies. They might tell me that I'm *Gasp* NORMAL!