Reviews for The 'Reno' Diet
uchihacutie chapter 29 . 9/10/2009
that was so freakiin funny..._
uchihacutie chapter 23 . 9/10/2009
the cow thiing wuz friiggiin hiillariious _
uchihacutie chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
poor Reno _
uchihacutie chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Thiis story has me iin tears...been a whiile siince ii laughed so hard _
M364M4Ncro chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
dude, man this story is nice, enjoyed reading it, ill be reading the sequel too

u cant see me, my time is now!
RenoLuvver chapter 29 . 4/13/2009
lol I will most definately be helping you get those reviews. xD i review EVERY chapter! P this looks promising btw.
RenoLuvver chapter 28 . 4/13/2009
ROFL! HE'S LICKING GUMMIE BEARS AND THROWING THEM AT RUDE!

aw. that was so cute. awaw. xD loved it! i can't wait to read the sequel now...
RenoLuvver chapter 27 . 4/13/2009
"Hey look, laney! The gummie bears are gettin' it on!"

LMAO! That's so funny! that is amazing. srsly. i love it...the yellow gummie bears are the best. )

wow. he's happy about cleaning! this eating healthy is really screwing with his head!
RenoLuvver chapter 26 . 4/13/2009
Clever Reno. He can get out of doing anything. lol I wanted to see them go jogging tho. I'm sure that would have been hysterical. lol
RenoLuvver chapter 25 . 4/13/2009
Aw Elena! Don't make it too much harder for him...P Even thought it will be hysterical. Whatever it is...which I'm dying to find out. So I will! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA! Next chapter!
RenoLuvver chapter 24 . 4/13/2009
I don't care what the odds of a drunk Reno getting into Elena's kitchen without her hearing him are either. It's super funny so who cares if something slightly unlikely occurs! I certainly don't...P This is awesome btw. So incredibly funny.
RenoLuvver chapter 23 . 4/13/2009
lol, omg I love Reno so much. Even if you were having writer's block this is still fantastic. I'm cracking up over here! so funny!
RenoLuvver chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
This has really got me intrigued...rly why is he so worried? hm...that remains to be seen! P
RenoLuvver chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
This was such a good chapter. ) I love it. Very funny. Reno does win every argument. No matter what. P
RenoLuvver chapter 20 . 4/10/2009
Reno's gonna give them all whiplash. P lol. He's such a nutty driver. hahahaha. My dear Reno. xD No one like him!