Reviews for Better than a Sarcophagus
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Best lines:

“Oh, I just finished locking Vala in a closet.”

Sam’s eyes widened. “Aw, man! And I didn’t get Jess anything!”

Amusing, though the sudden returns to health were rather parodic. Given the title of the fic, I suppose that that was the point :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Awesome story! *happy grins* “Sam and Daniel! Better than a sarcophagus!” Another unforgettable line!
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Healing and hyperactivity, what a nice combination! *slightly mischeivous grin*
samarie chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Loved it! I was trying, quite unsuccessfully, to suppress laughter at work.

It was so cool of you to do this for Jess. I bet it did make her feel alot better. :-)

Plus, everyone loves a good make-out scene. lol
Chris4Short chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Oh you two! You know how to "heal" all ills! In fact, I think my cold is better already! *huggles my friends*
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
lol! Oh my, this was wonderful, and I second that Tok'ra hypothesis - get well soon Jess! (ok, you undoubtedly will if you've got a Tok'ra in you... unless it's related to Jack's one-time albeit pesky Tok'ra...)

The lift scene was a classic, and I love how you've written Vala. The scene between Vala and Siler with his wrench was certainly 'lmao-worthy'... (I'm never sure how to pronounce that... would it be 'el-mao', or 'l'mao' like an 80's sounding Jaffa! Meh.).

Yay!

: )
Simallyher chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
LMAO funny as hell! Get better soon Jess!
Chas54 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
To Jess I wish, you a speedy recovery.

Too the authors I give thanks, it's been awful dry out here. And good stories are in short supply.

It was fun!
msdarque chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I totally love this story. Fantastic!
Terelou chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This was hilarious! Especially the mental picture of the two of you coming up with those rhymes.
Ally823 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh my...wow. Just...wow. That was hilarious. I'm speechless and that in itself is hard to accomplish. All I can say is that you should do more fics like these.

I hope Jess gets better.
Jess13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Okay, I know I told you before how much I loved this story, but to heck with it - I'm going to tell you again! *grin* And even though I have recovered very quickly (still keeping mum on the Tok'ra thing... sorry ;)), I think the S/D declaration would be a ton better than a sarcophagus. What can I say. It was so thoughtful of you and Thrae to write this. Thanks again!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
LOL this was cute and funny! Sam/Daniel all the way! write more please :)

God and peace

vanessa :)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
::snickers:: oh dear... well done
AvengingAngel101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I loved this - Vala and Siler, now there's a scary thought! And great with the SDness, too.

AvengingAngel x