Reviews for All the Colors of the Rainbow
Doglover645 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Great job!
Mage chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
The ending sentence was genius!
SapphicAsh chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Fantastic!
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aww. So sweet. Just what I needed to read. Thank you for writing this.
PurplecatXD chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i liked this one, good for your first Femslash, you should do more
YuriWolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Now this is how a girlxgirl fic SHOULD be written! I applaude you and this great story.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
delicious
ElegantlyMikey chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow, what a thing to read so early in the morning. That was really good. I love the use of the storm to bring them together. Very well written as usual, you have a gift. Please write more!
islesislesbaby chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
"You know what rainbows mean, don't you?"

"No."

"It means that there's nothing left to fear."

- I love this so much.

Great, great story, really.
Mummy Eats Airplane chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Hmm, that was very good. A bit out-of-character for Glinda, but very good nonetheless. You are a very talented writer.
Leah's Lagoon chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This story is amazing, as I have told you before. I know you think you're bad at writing smut, but you're not. This is one of the best Gelphie stories I've read, and I'm not just saying that because I love you. Keep writing.
Zarrian chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Great job. Loved your descriptions... so,... descriptive.
IamTheGlindabaPrincess chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Wow, that was very sexy and very hot but still meaningful and you can just feel their love for each other. It was a very sensual story and a very original idea wotht eh use of the storm. GLinda is so sweet and its nice that you let her take mroe control yet still kpet her sweet and locing and in character. I ,ove Glephie SO much and I do think GLinda had feeling sfor Elphaba, in the book mostly.
thewizardandi1424 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
holy moly, that was one of the best written wicked stories I've ever read! The use of the storm and the way the two interacted with each other was so incredibly well done that I felt like I was sitting in the dorm room with them. You really should consider continuing this or making a plot line for a story, I'd definitely read it.
TheWarrior12 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Great story! Really well written. The end was so awesome as well! )