Reviews for Harry Potter A Squib?
Your alternative universe doesn't make any sense. It is weird that Harry did not grieve his beloved aunt and uncle. His dear friend/cousin Dudley was dumped in the backyard, his parents dead in the house, and Harry missing. Cruelly, Harry was no help to him at all with the funerals, insurance, mourning, etc. Poor Dudley. It looks like Harry murdered his relatives or perhaps Harry was kidnapped, but either way, the police will be looking for him, and Dudley will always wonder whether to hate him or mourn him.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 5/15
Love it

~Stasia
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 3/12
This is an interesting story idea, but I'm afraid that the grammar is so atrocious that I must stop reading here for lack of comprehension. I recommend some fervent editing on your part.
nightpurr1 chapter 12 . 1/30
YES! RL gets a backbone, love it! Plus stand up against AD.
I like it that AD is out of the picture already.
I hope Tonks and Remus get together on Sev & Harry's side.
That's awful & low, people stealing other people's story & trying to take credit for them!
Your biggest fan nightpurr
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 21 . 1/8
Wow, the farther back I go the worst your writing gets. Just shows how much you've improved as a writer. Lots of issues with this fic, lots of telling, plus changing or forgetting details. Like who Hermione was the mate of.

Cool idea though, Harry havinng no wand.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
Very interesting story, it would have been funny to see Dudley develop magical powers or marry a nice witch. Nice idea to make the muggle family be nice to Harry.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
hmn that was actually rather interesting if not unexpected. well done :)
Jissy2013 chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
love it so sweet and cool fight yay :)
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
:) love it
Momoka Slytherin chapter 21 . 8/1/2015
oh i love your stories, please write your other ones further they are so fascinating. I really hope you ll write the other ones further. Please?

P.S. I read all your completed Harry Potter stories so i am really a big fan of yours :)

till next time
bnjones2000 chapter 21 . 5/8/2015
Thank you for a good story. Normally I read very long fics but I am very tired tonight and needed something a little shorter than my norm and this was perfect. This was well written the characters were a little ooc but excellent. Again I thank you.
Sraya chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
A big fan of your work I love that you have mainly completed works I'm usually more into a Harry/Draco or a Harry/Jasper pairing but have been enjoying the Severus and Edward stories
whitebuffalowmn chapter 21 . 4/29/2015
great story!
kurosakiami01 chapter 21 . 1/22/2015
Cute!
Theia Pallas chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
... am i reading these too fast XDD
ahhh its nice to see dumbledore humiliated for assuming. and what you did to sirius, i loved it XDD
you love giving snarry a daughter so I've come to see :D