Reviews for Harry Potter A Squib?
Marshmallowmann chapter 21 . 8/15
Very good Story, the ending felt a bit fast tho
Dragonflydotcom chapter 21 . 7/25
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!
Hellfire-Princess chapter 1 . 5/22
I found something kinda funny. You spelled "chaosciaos". It's funny because "ciao" is Italian for hello or goodbye. And Albus is worried about saying "Goodbye!" to his chances of the prophecy being fulfilled in his favor.
Thank you! Loved reading this!
KrixLight chapter 1 . 5/14
great story, but i can definitely see improvement in your writing from your recent works. it was tough keep reading this because of how its written and some of your word choices. I am so glad your writing improved, the difference is astounding.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 5/14
Loved it
TheAmazingCory chapter 21 . 4/29
Loved it!
crystal484 chapter 21 . 4/1
i really like this story thank you for your hard work
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 21 . 2/5
Muy interesante. Me gustó mucho que Severus encontrará a su compañero y lo salvará de Dumbledore. Oh, que bueno qye murio el viejo senil. Ame cada encuentro sexual entre Sev y Harry. Aunque no sé porque no me gustó ver a Sirius de esclavo. Fue denigrante, incluso el no lo merecia.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
Your alternative universe doesn't make any sense. It is weird that Harry did not grieve his beloved aunt and uncle. His dear friend/cousin Dudley was dumped in the backyard, his parents dead in the house, and Harry missing. Cruelly, Harry was no help to him at all with the funerals, insurance, mourning, etc. Poor Dudley. It looks like Harry murdered his relatives or perhaps Harry was kidnapped, but either way, the police will be looking for him, and Dudley will always wonder whether to hate him or mourn him.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 5/15/2016
Love it

~Stasia
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
This is an interesting story idea, but I'm afraid that the grammar is so atrocious that I must stop reading here for lack of comprehension. I recommend some fervent editing on your part.
nightpurr1 chapter 12 . 1/30/2016
YES! RL gets a backbone, love it! Plus stand up against AD.
I like it that AD is out of the picture already.
I hope Tonks and Remus get together on Sev & Harry's side.
That's awful & low, people stealing other people's story & trying to take credit for them!
Your biggest fan nightpurr
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 21 . 1/8/2016
Wow, the farther back I go the worst your writing gets. Just shows how much you've improved as a writer. Lots of issues with this fic, lots of telling, plus changing or forgetting details. Like who Hermione was the mate of.

Cool idea though, Harry havinng no wand.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
Very interesting story, it would have been funny to see Dudley develop magical powers or marry a nice witch. Nice idea to make the muggle family be nice to Harry.