Reviews for Property
NatDP chapter 25 . 5h
oh... me encanta tu fic espero que lo sigas lo ame XD jajaja sayonara
Cindy M 19 chapter 25 . 6/18
I laughed at the part of the shower, I couldn't resist laughing... I love this chapter, it was worthy the wait
DannyPhentom chapter 25 . 6/18
Ugh! I want this story to end! But I want it to keep going! Please update soon! I love this story so effin much!
Updat soon plz! Man it's gettin real good and u took half a year to update ! It's only fair...
RATTLEHEAD414 chapter 25 . 6/17
Amazing story so far
crazyreader11 chapter 25 . 6/17
I'm so glad to hear from you again! And yay for Danny for saving Sam! That was a sweet moment. Can't wait for the next update(:
Snipaush chapter 25 . 6/17
Yay an update. I'm gonna go and re-read the entire story all over again. Good thing it's only 24 chapters
Yanna Blake chapter 17 . 6/16
OKAY SILENT READER FINALLY SPEAKS OUT

I TRY SO HARD NOT TO SAW SOMETHING UNTIL THE END OF THE STORY BUT YOU
YOU SLAY ME

Innocent Thief, you have stole my heart with this story.
(corny I know, but hear me out)

The way youve styled this story with the characters and even adding some of your own... you almost inspire me enough to go back to writing.
(but with your talent it is kinda intmidating...)

But the ending to this chapter got me the most. I literally screamed because i was just so overwhelmed by my love for this story.

Im glad you updated. i cant wait to see what else you have in store.

Thank you for writig this story. My love for the halfa and the goth has been rekindled!
NatDP chapter 24 . 6/14
oh... me encanta este fic se que tiene tiempo que lo escribiste pero esta genial jaja XD todo lo traduje XD hablo español, en fin ese no es el punto espero que lo continúes
saludos desde México
Sam L. Manson chapter 24 . 6/13
Oh my gosh! When are you updating this, I can't wait! This is quite possibly my all time favourite Phantom/Fenton x Sam fanfic ever! The story is brilliant, the characters are in character but their actions fit the situations, the plot twists are gasp-worthy and you have turned the Phantom x Sam relationship into a rollercoaster of emotion.
I adore how their relationship has to build, it tales them a long time to like each other. The progression from foe to friend seems so natural. The subplots with Tucker and Jazz are both really intriguing and really in character. i love how well you handled every reveal of Phantom being Danny and how each character has a suitable reaction that fits their connection with Danny.
I love how you write Phantom, he is so full of himself, but at the same time he feels guilty.
Clockwork is done really well here. He is a player on all sides, but is ultimately striving for the greater good. He is just so sly and calculating and is willing to do anything to get the outcome he desires, but at the same time you question his actions. He is exactly as I renember him in the show.
Vlad is a despicable little weasel too. you do an amazing job at making sure he gets what he deserves.
The clones are also despicable too, you did a wonderful job at writing them. Did you create them yourself? If so, brilliant job, they are solid characters, they'd work well in the actual show!
You wrote Frostbite brilliantly. As always, he's a giant cuddly snow monster who is well respected and just loves to help Danny. You captured him perfectly, he's so in character! It's like he jumped out of the show and into this fanfic!

All in all, this fanfic is absolutely amazing! I love the story, the action, the characters, the conflicts and the relationships that the characters have with each other and I can't wait to read more. If this was a published book, I would buy it! I'm being really serious, it's that good.
SecretSkrill chapter 24 . 5/8
OMG! Amazing story! I love it!
Number chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
Two words 'Holy Shit!' I didn't expect that... I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope he can get Sam safe and sound '
Number chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
I love the end, gods I am dying here XD I can't breath lol The funniest is he didn't avoid the punch XD
Number chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
I love Clockwork and his mystery and his sense of humor. Danny is turning more and more human, just like before I love this story
Closet lover chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
Oh god, please update soon. I'm literally in years right now.