Reviews for Property
SecretSkrill chapter 24 . 5/8
OMG! Amazing story! I love it!
Number chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
Two words 'Holy Shit!' I didn't expect that... I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope he can get Sam safe and sound '
Number chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
I love the end, gods I am dying here XD I can't breath lol The funniest is he didn't avoid the punch XD
Number chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
I love Clockwork and his mystery and his sense of humor. Danny is turning more and more human, just like before I love this story
Closet lover chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
Oh god, please update soon. I'm literally in years right now.
bb-san chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
Hurry and update! This is so great and it's just in that near ending scene! Please hurry!
The Punch Lord chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
damn a lot happened in this, so much going on, hope danny will be able to save sam, and that she won't run herself out of air. freaking out can do that
Crocgirl9219 chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
Please update soon
Thedarkgirl1121 chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
Please update faster because it's killin me ahhh! (:!
Oblitus Angeli chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
Heminemineminah! Poor Danny, all he wants to do is save Sam... And then his mom tried to kill him because he came to them for help (and they wonder why he sent them away?) I hope he figures out how to save her soon...

And why does listening to 'How To Save A Life' give me ideas for suicide stories?
-OA
LindaBabii chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
And the plot thickens! 0_o so many feels in this chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
not gonna abondon it, huh? liar.
emily phantom chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
You know. I hate you so much. I've been waiting your update like crazy. I just can't stop reading this story. But you know I forgive you. That chapter was amazing . please update soon. pleasssssssseeeee :-)
ShadowDragon357 chapter 24 . 10/31/2014
Oh man. This was well worth the wait. But Sam is still in the coffin and she's running out of time. And now we're going to have to wait more. But that's okay. I'm REALLY looking forward to the rest, though. Wow. Awesome chapter. You did good.
Kndle gurl chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
OMG I luv bad boy danny! But without Sam getting hurt wuld b better lol. Wen danny gets possessive and sensual with Sam it's so H.O.T.!