Reviews for Property
mia chapter 15 . 10/3
Awesome! I love the story the idea is amazing! And your writing is spectacular!
Amanda chapter 29 . 9/20
I started this story completely skeptical. Ive never read a Danny Phantom fanfiction before and I didnt know how I would feel...
I love it. Its suspenseful yet heartbreaking. By that I mean all the young Danny scenes broke my heart. I want him to live, but I want him to be human and happy and Im sooo scared for everyone.
I cant wait for you to finish.
Youre an amazing writer.
Major Payne - Supervisor chapter 29 . 9/8
Oh my
FMAlover32 chapter 29 . 9/4
omg...just...wow...uh...holy SHIT! This is intense. I litterally just read this entire story in a day and i never once put it down or got bored. This story is AMAZING so far! Please update soon cause I need to know what happens next! Will Danny get better again? What's gonna happen with Dan? What about Danny's family?! What's goin in in Maddie and Jack's mind right now?! I need to knooooow! Anyway, this is fantastic so far! Excellent work so far and update soon!
samwalker chapter 29 . 9/3
I just want to say that I'm in love with your story. You're just so creative and you don't know what I do every time I SEE A NEW UPDATE. it's amazing story but LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY KID. DON'T YOU DARE STOP WRITING THIS .EVER. if you did I WILL FIND YOU. AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. LITERALLY. Can't wait for the next chapter.
la canelle chapter 29 . 9/3
Interesting, can't wait for the next update.
Mask of Brutality chapter 28 . 7/25
I started reading this today and finished it within six hours. It sucked me, this is so well written; I love the plot, the development, you're just...awesome. Please continue writing more, I seriously can't wait.
Major Payne - Supervisor chapter 28 . 7/21
OMG THIS IS AMAZING!
gwencarson126 chapter 28 . 7/21
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO DANNY? WHAT IS CLOCKWORK'S PLAN? OH NO FROSTBITE
THIS IS MIND BLOWING OMG OMG OMG
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER
LOVE THIS FANFICTION
WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Schattenlos chapter 28 . 7/20
Your story is one of a kind and a hidden gem among the clutter here.
Cindy M 19 chapter 28 . 7/16
we can say it, Clockwork is Thug Life itself XD I love it, so the idea of the portal was bad...
Sonochu chapter 28 . 7/14
I'm starting to think this story would better be suited as a romance/horror instead of a romance/adventure with all the dark scenes in it. Though the scenes weren't as common earlier on in the story. Eh, I'm just a simple Pokemon; what do I know? It's surprising that I still don't know what Clockwork's up to, and you figure we're at least closing in on the end. Actually, it's surprising that I can't tell how close to the ending we are. That takes writing skill to execute effectively.

On another note, you got some fanatical reviewers. You should be proud of that.
Thedarkgirl1121 chapter 28 . 7/13
Omg amazing. Update soon please
la canelle chapter 27 . 7/10
What...I..I blush when they started kissing. I can't wait to see what would happen and aw no. Danny.
TheaSwiftFenton chapter 27 . 7/7