Reviews for No bath!
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
How do you manage to write such cute things? :) Honey cakes, squirrels living in bellies, being glued together, and brotherly love. What more could a family piece like this have? I also liked the way Elrond and Elrohir handled the situation in the end. I also wrote Estel as hating baths and being partly reconciled to the idea by bath toys. Awesome job, keep writing!
God Bless
Mirlasse chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This is adorable! I can totally see little Estel doing that in order to escape a bath, and especially Glorfindel eating all the blueberry muffins - I do the same :)

Elrond is perfect here - playing along, but knowing that Estel does have to get a bath.
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Cute story
riptocs chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
lol lessons in child rearing indeed...
Astarielle chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hi!
Awwww, this was so sweet! I love young Aragorn fanfics and this one was particularly good!

Astarielle
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Too funny! Ans so sweet, too. I could totally see this happening... Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This has been one of the cutest stories i've read so far.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I loved it! I for one had to spend some time recently around one of my friend's younger brother (who is two) and I can sort of understand how angry Elrond was when Elladan and Elrohir encouraged Estel. But I loved it so much, it was cute, it was funny, and it could totally happen.
shadesilver chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Way to go. I really liked reading the story. ;)

Thanks!
Lady Elrayen chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
lol, that was funny! Not many stories can make me laugh out loud...but this one did! 'I'm glued to Elrohir,' - classic! Don't you just love little Estel stories!

Hannon-le :)

Elrayen Greenleaf xx
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Cute and funny again...liked how the brothers came to his rescue and then how Estel quickly changing minds in that he did want a bath and just how it was going to go about :P
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aw bless! I loved it. Such a sweet little family.
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Lovely, as always. I wish I had brothers like Elladan and Elrohir.

And Estel is simply the cutest. Little squirrel. *laugh*

Perfect.
Susan W chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
No updates tonight, so I might as well come and enjoy some of your other tales that I never read/reviewed.

This is a delightful little Estel fic as they all have been. :) :) I do like fluffy sweet little tales and you write some of the cutest ones.

Ah yes, bathtime! And Estel must hide from the "Chief Goblin", or Elrond! Loved how Elrohir tried to help him out even though it was very obvious that Estel was under the covers in hiding.

Oh, how I giggled and chortled along with everyone in the room (and the review board) as the squirrel, Estel, was finally coaxed out of hiding.

And the answer to the dilemma of Estel being "glued" to Elrohir was perfect. ;) :)

"“Since you and Estel are glued together, Elrohir, I am afraid I must ask you to make yourself comfortable in the bathtub. I need to wash your brother.”" snicker!

Wonderful family dynamics and love for one another makes for a fun read.
6336 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Ah, what is it with little boys and little girls with baths! Yet when they hit the teens you can't get them out of the bathroom and the boys are just as bad as the girls too!

Ah, childhood, fun for the child but not for the person scrubbing out the bath! I well remember telling my son the take a shower and to use some soap! He used to think just getting wet was enough! Boys!

Lynda