Reviews for No bath!
Gre3nleaf chapter 1 . 6/27
Too much cuteness! :'D
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I adore this story but just one thing, I believe that elves only close their eyes when ill or exhausted, unless he's doing it deliberately for Estel lol.
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
How do you manage to write such cute things? :) Honey cakes, squirrels living in bellies, being glued together, and brotherly love. What more could a family piece like this have? I also liked the way Elrond and Elrohir handled the situation in the end. I also wrote Estel as hating baths and being partly reconciled to the idea by bath toys. Awesome job, keep writing!
God Bless
Mirlasse chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This is adorable! I can totally see little Estel doing that in order to escape a bath, and especially Glorfindel eating all the blueberry muffins - I do the same :)

Elrond is perfect here - playing along, but knowing that Estel does have to get a bath.
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Cute story
riptocs chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
lol lessons in child rearing indeed...
Astarielle chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hi!
Awwww, this was so sweet! I love young Aragorn fanfics and this one was particularly good!

Astarielle
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Too funny! Ans so sweet, too. I could totally see this happening... Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This has been one of the cutest stories i've read so far.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I loved it! I for one had to spend some time recently around one of my friend's younger brother (who is two) and I can sort of understand how angry Elrond was when Elladan and Elrohir encouraged Estel. But I loved it so much, it was cute, it was funny, and it could totally happen.
shadesilver chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Way to go. I really liked reading the story. ;)

Thanks!
Lady Elrayen chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
lol, that was funny! Not many stories can make me laugh out loud...but this one did! 'I'm glued to Elrohir,' - classic! Don't you just love little Estel stories!

Hannon-le :)

Elrayen Greenleaf xx
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Cute and funny again...liked how the brothers came to his rescue and then how Estel quickly changing minds in that he did want a bath and just how it was going to go about :P
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aw bless! I loved it. Such a sweet little family.
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Lovely, as always. I wish I had brothers like Elladan and Elrohir.

And Estel is simply the cutest. Little squirrel. *laugh*