Reviews for I am Alpha!
Priscila chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Ooooow, so mean, I wanted to know if Kagome and Sesshoumaru would be together.
Lina03 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I have read and reread this fic many times and I never get tired of it. thanks for keeping it up )
MikaToshino chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
I have loved this story and this series since it first came out. This is the first time i have had the chaance to say something though. I have been reading this story since before i even had an account. I reread the entire trilogy every year three times lol. I absolutly love your writing style.
Montara chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
This is the first story with a woman as alpha and I love it! Not only because of that, but because she really keeps the pack together, she's perfect in her role. She's young but wise. But, she is too hard on herself, she never took the time to mourn her mom and grandfather, only a night in Inuyasha's arms is not enough.

Maybe now, after this spell, Sesshomaru's human is in control and not the demon :)) Anyway, even a demon needs a mate and he sees Kagome's pack as his own so who is better as a mate then Kagome who is the alpha?

Can't wait to read the second part. Thank you for this wonderful story!
Lunardragon33 chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Kawaiii!
munford chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
I liked it very fluffy
Sylva Star chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
"But hey if you want to give it a go when you're back to normal, just let me know." bwhahahahahaha Ahahaha abahahahha that was too good lmao!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
I'm not much of a sappy person but... Best Christmas ever I love Kikyo

Trying to take small steps and she received a bow that was beautiful in a way I hoped it made her feel welcome. And Inyuyasha the head of the Hiraugashi household.. Aww!

。・・(_)・・。 so. So sweet
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
I do believe that you made Kagome telling off Kikyo a fine and delicate art. Kagome's lines were delivered flawlessly. I even cheered out loud " Chea girl!" as she continued to give Kikyo a well deserved verbal bitch slapping. It was exquisite! Love this story so far and love you for making it! Xoxo ~ Gigglebox Girlie
PurpleFairy11 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
this story is really good keep up the good work
animefollower101 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
oh, well this was a lovely story. I was a little concerned when there was only 10 sections, but that changed when i noticed how long they were! but i have only one thing i disagree with; the story rating. Sure there was character death, but even that can still be T-rated. I didn't see anything else that could remotely warrent a Mature rating. of course, i could be mistaken by not remembering something. Still, i stick by my word; this should be Teen rated because the details of the murders is still vague enough for a thirteen year old to handle.

I'm happy to see that their is a contiuation, and i look forward to reading the rest
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
That was super good and enjoyable. I wish there was just one more chappie though...
mega.natural chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Good job! :D
Kidnapped by a Demon chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
I love this story and if anyone flames it they just dnt knw a good story when its right infront of them