Reviews for Growing pains
sairah chapter 18 . 5/6/2008
Completely worth the wait. Fabulous chapter...loved the Sam/Dean exchange at the end..look forward to the epilogue.
smootchie 2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh, please please PLEASE update soon! It's been, what.. two months? I really like your limp!Sam and Johhny-boy is a real bastard here:D And your Dean is so cool. Seriously. I'm not very patient person, and I get cranky when I need to wait. You don't want to make me cranky;D But no pressure,hon. I'm really looking forward to read the ending! Best wishes from Smootchie2:)
Sandi chapter 17 . 5/4/2008
Oh..it's almost finished!

I really, really love this story. I'm a sucker for any limp!Sam story, especially if it has John as the instigator (you adding in Dean unintentionally was a major plus).

I really hope that we get to see more soon!
sparkley-tangerine chapter 17 . 3/27/2008
God, I've loved this fic from the moment I read the summary. I am a HUGE fan of any stories that have John portrayed as this flawed, hard hunter who just can't seem to be a good father anymore. I love it when he obviously favours Dean but just can't see it. I wish this was canon if only because it sets up the perfect explaination as to why things went south so badly between Sam and John, why Sam always feels so guilty and worthless when it comes to being a Winchester and why Dean just can't see how much his dad was a nasty SOB who favored one son above the other.

AND this ties in with your other too stories- which I simply adore by the way- Becoming Invisible and Becoming Too Visible. What happened between Joshua and Sam was explained and why Dean doesn't understand how his behavior is hurintg Sam- he's not going to remember what happened is he? That's why Josh says it's ok for Dean not to tell Sammy about his dad's last words. That and he knows the guilt and worry will kill him.

On a side note, I've been listening to 'Our Time is Running Out' by Muse and 'Make This Last Forever' by Snow Patrol while reading this and they are just the best songs to set the mood for your fic. Cried buckets and wanted to beat Johnny within an inch of his life.

Matt was great too. I knew he was a spirit but the emotions and angst kept it from being too predictable and you sorta forgot about him while you were reading until the end there.

GREAT FIC! Update soon?
billysgirl5 chapter 17 . 3/25/2008
Another great chapter to an awesome story! This story is easily one of my favorite. You are writing the characters' emotions so well...I feel like I'm right there experiencing everything with them. Wonderful job!
Write-of-Passage chapter 17 . 3/24/2008
Suspensful as ever! I reckon I woulda screamed if Sam and John hadn't reunited at the end of this chapter. Can't wait for the next update!
anime-queen46 chapter 17 . 3/23/2008
kick ass chapter never would have thought Sammy would tell John to go to hell. PLEASE update soon I'm hooked on this
cindy123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Just adding this story to my favorite stories and story alert lists. Take care.

Cindy.
Colby's girl chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
That chapter was amazing! Thank you. I certainly hope John's eyes are open to Sam's pain and his big mouth is shut for the time being! LOL (Don't get me wrong, I love JW...he's jus an ass sometimes!)

Looking forward to some brotherly angst and the reunion.
damsean chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
Hi There,

I am a biggest fan of limp sam and recently discovered your pre season 1 fic "Growing pains" and it is awesome, i really loved your way describing Sam's prettiness he, Anyway, i devoured all of your fics and really liked them,but i think that they are not enough for me, Come on, only 7 fics and 2 drabbles :(. i want More, :((pouts),

ur fic Escaping Gravity made me cry and same goes for the Effects of gravity, I really felt for Sam there, left behind to die by his father,:( after reading ur fics i realise that how much i hated John,

ok now i have a request for U because you can catch the pre series Era and relationship b/w John and sam and dean so magnificently in your fics :), you always introduce ghosts and angry spirits in your fics to initiate sam whumpage but you never used demons,I would really love to see demons or YED keeping an eye on young Sam or trying to test his psycic abilities right under the nose of Mighty John Winchester or without his knowledge, After all how come Sam has attracted every mean thing which is out there in your fics but never a demon or The Demon.

Plz, plz plz consider my request and umm no pressure, take your time hee,

Love U and keep writing
iluvcake chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
Good chapter - A bit long but still okay. I think I'm looking for a wrap-down now. Enough whump. :)
Windyfontaine chapter 17 . 3/18/2008
You updated, and there's still another chapter to come! *dances* And lookee, I'm reviewing pretty early this time, lol. And now John finally gets it, sigh. Aww, poor Sammy. But at least he didn't drown in a frozen lake. Oh good, at least Joshua is on the job. Ah Sam, you might want to be a little grateful here till you can get reinforcements. Hmm, heart to heart with an angry spirit. Only Sammy, lol.

Ah good, okay so Matt isn't all bad yet, he got Sam moving. But man, Sam really has issues with John. Ah Dean's awake. And expecting Sam-hmm, he might get his wish as Sam could be a co-patient, lol. Aww! He helped the spirit move on! That was awesome!

And woot, Sam made it back. Someone should have stayed at the cabin... Oh dear, Sam stole the truck? Lol! But, that was a bad idea. He hates a tree. Well, at least he's letting some of that pain out. Heh, he set fire to it! Kinda had that feeling. And super glue! Priceless. Oh Joshua, if only John would listen to you.

Ooh! Sam made it to the hospital! But the truck paid the price, lol. And they found him! Hmm. Ahh. John actually apologized to Sam? (Looks to see if ice skating rinks have appeared down below.) Well neat! Really good chapter as always, and finally, finally, Sam and Dean will both be on the mend and seeing each other next update, so woot! Thanks for sharing this, hope real life gives you a breather, and have a good week :)
J.A. Carlton chapter 17 . 3/18/2008
As alwyas my dear Rozzy,... beautifully chock full of angsty goodness!

I can't get over how beautifully you do wounded and wounding young Sam... and of course this explains why Dean didn't remember things... and how he never got a chance to get through this... simply cause his pig headed father and brother kept so much from him.

Ah can't wait for the next installment!

:D Though sadly I know I'll have to... I just hope it's not too long. :D

Thanks for such a delectable treat! :D

Blessings to you, and those you share real life with! :D

sifi
6supernatural666 chapter 17 . 3/18/2008
aw! i love this story so much and that was an awesome chapter! i'll go crazy if i have to wait too long for the next update. ;)

Angel
cc chapter 17 . 3/18/2008
oh my god I LOVE THIS STORY! please write more...can't wait to read more.
893 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »