Reviews for Growing pains
nickiandlogan chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Loved it! Parts made me cry... By far the best I have read in a while. One of my favs for sure!
Ceejay chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
That was a journey and a half! I absolutely, thoroughly hated John with a passion in this story, however, it really fit with the series where Sam left for Stanford - partly for normal and partly to escape his father and his quest for vengeance that always came before his sons. Dean was also an insufferable ass but that was pretty true to character as well.

It was a fabulous read and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Oh my gosh, words fail me in the face of this utter brilliance. Except that I want to kill John.
maipigen chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
i had forgotten how many tears and emotion this story brought out of me. Thanks for that, my boyfriend is worried that I'm injured or something hehe
maipigen chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
Hi , I know you haven't written anything in a long time and to be honest I haven't read any of your work since 08 when I first came to this site, I recenetly decided to reread my beloved SN fics and remembered just how awesome you are. I hope you'll eventually return and somehow include my favorite character Castiel hehe.

Anyway, this episode just proves that john's learned nothing - once again jumping to conclusions and letting his mouth work before his mind has thought of anything. Really great. I keep having to remind myself that no matter what you do he'll still end up alienating sam so he went to stanford.

oh well, please give me a sign you're still thinking about writing:D
deanssammy chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Omg. The moment john said it to sam i knew that he's going to take off for real. John really could be a ass big time. And now off to the ne t chapter.
The Quote Bandit chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
gnmtjsrjanhsraanjstgfdhstfra hrthrsthjaeHARTARTHJRTHATJNG TFSFNHA
No, but seriously.
Like with this, I can see it, the beginnings of Sam going off to college. Of Sam and Dean's uber-dependency on each other. John a second to the other brother.
Twas fantastic.
And you must understand that I am like a little boy with a crush on a girl when it comes to fics; instead of saying "I like you", I punch her in the face.
So yes.
WHEEEEE.
The Quote Bandit chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
THIS IS NOT THE PENULTIMATE CHAPTER. ANOTHER LIE. LIEEESSSSSSSSSSS. LIEEESSSSSSSSSSSS. HEART-WRENCHING CODEPENDENCE AND LIEIIIEEEEEEEESSSS.
The Quote Bandit chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
I enjoy your continuous blatant lies.
"Just one more chapter!"
"Two more to go!"
"One more, I swear!"
And then the continuous emotional trauma.
MER.
The Quote Bandit chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
WAIT WHAT I WAS PLANNING TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER HAPPY AND GO BACK TO SLEEP NOW I'M GOING TO GO TO SLEEP UNHAPPY I HATE YOU.
The Quote Bandit chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I lied. Couldn't sleep.
Sammy baby, let me hug you.
The Quote Bandit chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
I would punch you again, but I have to sleep.
We're not done. We're going to have words, you here?!
*grumblegrumblegrumble*
The Quote Bandit chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
I'M GOING TO FUCKING CRY I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU.
The Quote Bandit chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE ATRNHARTA;ENBLKNKATNB;LPBSLKFMAJTB;MNV ;ABA;KJ;SKA;RKJNS;KJABNA;KJGBNA;WKRHA;BN;ATJBNAGTBNWA;KJBNA;KTBNQLTNB;KJAWTNB;KWTNB;KJTNBWKJNBKJTNBKJTNB;KWJTNBQKTNBWKJ
The Quote Bandit chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
AT LEAST SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENED.
888 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »