Reviews for Growing pains
MarieAlexander chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Well, out of character moments and definite differences between English and American terms/slang. But your story did grip me until 1 in the morning yesterday - when I could no longer keep my eyes open, despite the desire to keep reading. This story has most definitely earned its place in my favorites list. :)
MarieAlexander chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I'm not sure if anyone has already mentioned this... But Florida is on the opposite side of the country - a four day nonstop drive at least.

Other than that, I like where this is headed!
Belle chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
NO! You can't do this. NO! Can you pretty please write the confrontation between Sam and Dean? Please?! I will give you a cookie. I will give you three cookies. Pie? Cake? I will give you my pizza, JUST PLEASE!
Kandice chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I gotta say, I'm in love with surfer!Sam, so this made me scream! Wonderful chapter, very believable characterization; I love it!
NerdFighterKillJoy666 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Wow, this got emotional quick. FYI my name is Nancy and I'm 13 *wave*
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
That was really good! Even though I wanted to hit John with a baseball bat! A lot!
pipinheart chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
I loved this story... The tention with John, I so wanted to hurt him.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Great story. I'm sure a lot of kids can relate, me included, to the relationship between John and Sam. When parents have more than one kid, they may not always get the personality they want. I could go on, but you know what I mean. Thanks for posting this story.
Frakking Toasters chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
WOW! I just can't begin to express my love for this story. I read it in one sitting, which let me tell ya, was a monster marathon event! But I simply could not put it down. It's so addicting and it's whump/limp/hurt/broken Sam crack! I mean you pulled out the big guns and executed it brilliantly.

But I don't think I'm gonna get past my wanting to shoot John Winchester in the face for quite some time - if ever - after this! I don't give a rat's arse if he "loves his baby boy" or not. It's both actions and words that count, not a half arsed "oops I fuked up again but GRRRRRRRRR don't tell me how to raise my boys" after he's already destroyed, neglected and abused the kid to near death...repeatedly. And tbh, Dean (though about a thousand percent better than John) isn't exactly off my sh1t list either. His "John Winchester" type reaction to the teenage girl gossip about Sam and the coach, pretty much blaming Sam if that gossip were true...yeah. I wouldn't be telling Dean about what really happened either. That was the icing on the sh1tty cake that is Sam's life. Poor kid really hit the turd jackpot with those 2 as his nearest and dearest!

Ahhhh I do love it when a fic gets me all grrrrrrr and arghhhhhh! Job very well done I'd say. Ticked all the boxes for me. Thanks for putting in so much time and effort. Absolutely awesome! xo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Poor Sammy :-(((. Just a question, does this FIC take place in the same verse as the effects of gravity and the other one in that verse? (Sorry I forgot what it was called.) pm me if you can :)
nickiandlogan chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Loved it! Parts made me cry... By far the best I have read in a while. One of my favs for sure!
Ceejay chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
That was a journey and a half! I absolutely, thoroughly hated John with a passion in this story, however, it really fit with the series where Sam left for Stanford - partly for normal and partly to escape his father and his quest for vengeance that always came before his sons. Dean was also an insufferable ass but that was pretty true to character as well.

It was a fabulous read and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Oh my gosh, words fail me in the face of this utter brilliance. Except that I want to kill John.
maipigen chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
i had forgotten how many tears and emotion this story brought out of me. Thanks for that, my boyfriend is worried that I'm injured or something hehe
maipigen chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
Hi , I know you haven't written anything in a long time and to be honest I haven't read any of your work since 08 when I first came to this site, I recenetly decided to reread my beloved SN fics and remembered just how awesome you are. I hope you'll eventually return and somehow include my favorite character Castiel hehe.

Anyway, this episode just proves that john's learned nothing - once again jumping to conclusions and letting his mouth work before his mind has thought of anything. Really great. I keep having to remind myself that no matter what you do he'll still end up alienating sam so he went to stanford.

oh well, please give me a sign you're still thinking about writing:D
898 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »