Reviews for Growing pains
Dragonanzar chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
John will never learn, will he? He's making the same mistakes now that he did right at the beginning of this whole debacle. Has the experience taught him nothing?

Anyway, good fic. A bit depressing in parts. In fact, when I took a break about two-thirds in (it's addicting! I could barely stop reading to get some food!) my mood went sky high to compensate. To the point where my flatmate asked whether I was drunk...

Thanks for writing and completing. I'm going to check out the other two fics you've written which seem to be part of this series.
Dragonanzar chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
OK, I get it now. Dean's the comic relief. These last couple of chapters I've been switching between crying with sympathy and crying with laughter. Poor Sammy. He's not out of the woods yet, is he?
superatea chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
I loved it. Intense and well written. hug time in the previous chapter oooohhh.
Thank you for this.
yesIamheartless chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
Awesome story!
Benjaminjonathan chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
This story is just perfect! :)
Junkerin chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Thank you for a wounderful story. What a shame you gave up writing here because all your stories are older than one year. Maybe you will pik up agin
sylvaniae chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
Wow, this story was just amazing! I really loved it! Thanks for putting something so good out there!
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

sandycub chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
As heartwrenching as this whole thing has been-and I definitely want in at tossing rotten tomatoes at John for the things he has said to Sam!-this chapter actually made me cry! Poor hurt, broken Sam losing it at the thought of Dean finding out what happened and hating him for it just broke my heart! Please let John say all the right things now and take care of Sam!
Kat1132 chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Have you thought about putting the section with Dean interrogating Josh at the beginning of the story rather than at the end, and then ending with Sam seeing them talking and leaving the room? Just a suggestion. I've really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
Great story and love the way you wound it up.

Leigh Ann
addicted-2-oxygen chapter 19 . 4/7/2011
Hey! I know this story was pulbished a couple of years ago but I've just found it and finished it as of today :D

Amazing story, you did a great job!

addicted-2-oxygen xx
Lilly Emerald chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Sometimes you just have to really really hate John Winchester lol. Poor Sam, I hope that Dean and Sam won't be apart for the whole of this story! Sam needs his brother there to help him
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
But...Florida's on the East coast. Whilst California's on the West.
sonia mary chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
sempre amei historia com john sam e dean esta foi uma das minha favoritas . não deixe de escrever pois voce e excelente escritora, por favor escreva mas neste tema. maravilhosa... muito maravilhosa. a angustia de sammy todo seu sofrimento toda carga emocional sam tentando proteger dean de todas as coisa ruim que aconteceram com ele e john tentando trazer sam para torna-lo mas forte para tira sua inocencia é brutal mas otima historia eu via sam em sua linha via john via dean mesmo ali
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »