Reviews for Growing pains
The Quote Bandit chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I lied. Couldn't sleep.
Sammy baby, let me hug you.
The Quote Bandit chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
I would punch you again, but I have to sleep.
We're not done. We're going to have words, you here?!
*grumblegrumblegrumble*
The Quote Bandit chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
I'M GOING TO FUCKING CRY I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU.
The Quote Bandit chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE ATRNHARTA;ENBLKNKATNB;LPBSLKFMAJTB;MNV ;ABA;KJ;SKA;RKJNS;KJABNA;KJGBNA;WKRHA;BN;ATJBNAGTBNWA;KJBNA;KTBNQLTNB;KJAWTNB;KWTNB;KJTNBWKJNBKJTNBKJTNB;KWJTNBQKTNBWKJ
The Quote Bandit chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
AT LEAST SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENED.
The Quote Bandit chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I realized that my words were very mean and what I thought was going to happen didn't quite happen but it almost did and everybody is lying to each other and injured and captured and shit so I'll have to settle for glaring very crossly at you.
You can't see it but I'm glaring as hard as I can.
The Quote Bandit chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
I am going to punch you in either your uterus or your ballsack, whichever is the one you possess, if what I think is going to happen to my Sammy is going to happen.
Do you hear me?
My fist. Traveling at high speeds towards sensitive areas.
Baby, please don't be hurt. Please have smashed the poophead's brains in. I love you.
Dragonanzar chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
John will never learn, will he? He's making the same mistakes now that he did right at the beginning of this whole debacle. Has the experience taught him nothing?

Anyway, good fic. A bit depressing in parts. In fact, when I took a break about two-thirds in (it's addicting! I could barely stop reading to get some food!) my mood went sky high to compensate. To the point where my flatmate asked whether I was drunk...

Thanks for writing and completing. I'm going to check out the other two fics you've written which seem to be part of this series.
Dragonanzar chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
OK, I get it now. Dean's the comic relief. These last couple of chapters I've been switching between crying with sympathy and crying with laughter. Poor Sammy. He's not out of the woods yet, is he?
superatea chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
I loved it. Intense and well written. hug time in the previous chapter oooohhh.
Thank you for this.
yesIamheartless chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
Awesome story!
Benjaminjonathan chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
This story is just perfect! :)
Junkerin chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Thank you for a wounderful story. What a shame you gave up writing here because all your stories are older than one year. Maybe you will pik up agin
sylvaniae chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
Wow, this story was just amazing! I really loved it! Thanks for putting something so good out there!
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

893 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »