Reviews for Growing pains
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

sandycub chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
As heartwrenching as this whole thing has been-and I definitely want in at tossing rotten tomatoes at John for the things he has said to Sam!-this chapter actually made me cry! Poor hurt, broken Sam losing it at the thought of Dean finding out what happened and hating him for it just broke my heart! Please let John say all the right things now and take care of Sam!
Kat1132 chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Have you thought about putting the section with Dean interrogating Josh at the beginning of the story rather than at the end, and then ending with Sam seeing them talking and leaving the room? Just a suggestion. I've really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
Great story and love the way you wound it up.

Leigh Ann
addicted-2-oxygen chapter 19 . 4/7/2011
Hey! I know this story was pulbished a couple of years ago but I've just found it and finished it as of today :D

Amazing story, you did a great job!

addicted-2-oxygen xx
Lilly Emerald chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Sometimes you just have to really really hate John Winchester lol. Poor Sam, I hope that Dean and Sam won't be apart for the whole of this story! Sam needs his brother there to help him
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
But...Florida's on the East coast. Whilst California's on the West.
sonia mary chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
sempre amei historia com john sam e dean esta foi uma das minha favoritas . não deixe de escrever pois voce e excelente escritora, por favor escreva mas neste tema. maravilhosa... muito maravilhosa. a angustia de sammy todo seu sofrimento toda carga emocional sam tentando proteger dean de todas as coisa ruim que aconteceram com ele e john tentando trazer sam para torna-lo mas forte para tira sua inocencia é brutal mas otima historia eu via sam em sua linha via john via dean mesmo ali
Emily chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
OMG I freakin hate JOhn right now! there is no excuse for his behavior! NONE! he keeps saying how he wants to keep sam from getting hurt and the only person that keeps hurting him is John! what an idiot! poor sam :( I wanted to cry for him! he deserves so much better :( so neglected and hurt! ahhh I hate it!
doyleshuny chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
Oh Oh I know Dean is going to explode when he finds out everything that happened to his baby brother. That should be interesting. Excellent Job with this!
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
OMG is he serious? All he cares about is that filthy pervert instead of his own poor child? That poor baby could have been raped and murdered but good ol' John only cares about the rapist? He doesn't deserve to have such a brave awesome son like Sammy.
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
OMG that poor baby! I just wiish that he could talk to Dean right now. I don't trust John to say or do the right thing. That poor child is way too vulnerable right now.
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Poor Sammy. I REALLY am getting nervous with the grocery shop owner. I don't trust him at all. Sammy shouldn't have to deal with that threat by himself. SHEESE and the Father of the year goes to John Winchester huh? I wish that Bobby was their dad. I think the boys would have been better off. EXCELLENT JOB!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
SHEESE I'm NOT happy with John Winchester at all. I mean the guy can kill all these fugly bad creatures but he is clueless as to what to do with his 15 year old child. I hate the way he's treating poor Sammy. That poor child deserves so much better. Shame on John! Great story though! I love it!
diesedame chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
really really an awesome story! poor sammy!
894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »