Reviews for When All Hope Falls
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
I still read for Flight 29 Down. We definitely need more writers. So continue.
Tomboy22 chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
I think you should finish the story. I just had started reading Flight 29 down stories because I had started watching the reruns of the show and I like this story and others so I think you should finish it. I also like the chapters the way they are as well. :)
Melissa chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
I would very much love it if you could continue this story!
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Finally finished. Man that was amazing. So i kinda feel that jackson is turning into a nathan\daley type person-arguing over the leadership position and all. Also in an earlier chapter mel was complaining about how shes had the hardest time but jackson whole life has been hard so i kinda felt that she has been selfish. And i see you read the books. I dont know where i saw it but i did. Man i had so much to say but now i cant even remember. Id like to see a lot more daley/jackson argument. Even mel/jackson too. Yeah im terrible. Like an actual fight between his and someone. Im so excited to read more chapter so update as soon as possible (like by tomorrow). This story is so great. Oh and i like how nice lex was to eric. And jackson and lexs relationship. Anyway im gonna stop talking now. Update soon!
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
wow that was awesome. just like a movie. i could picture everything. i really liked the jackson/mel. haha. like when he told her that he was a good listener. anyway update soon. cant wait 2 read more.
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
i like the intensity with the jackson/mel parts. they were really good. but i dont get the endin.
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
You really need to finish this story! It's so interesting!

And when I say you really need to finish it, I mean that you need to finish it before I have to hunt you down and lock you in a room with just a notebook and a pen, forcing you to write or else I won't feed you. Which is probably illegal. And we don't want illegal shit happening! So update!

Thanks! -
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is good. You really should update this, it would be amazing if you finished it.
Erieaud chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
You better update soon! i WANT MORE!
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
luved the story so far. this is 1 of the best flight 29 down stories ive read. its i think the only scary-type story ive read on here. i luved the excitment of the fear. especially in part 1 of the memory house. that 1 was really good. update soon.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
update soon!
Allison chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Please finish this! i really liked it!
Luca chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
Just an idea for a continuation of the story you said that the blue necklache brings out the alternate personality of the wearer right? Well since Melissa has worn it and cofronted her alternate self but at the cost of Jackson having to wear what about having Jackson confronting his alternate evil self for an idea. Hope you liek this later. And also really good fiction i enjoyed it a lot.
AWESOME chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
THIS ROCKED CONTINUE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Anon chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
This story and the other one is pretty awesome! You did a great job with the romance and scariness and everything, but I've just got to say, whenever you say though, you spell it through. They're two didn't words. ;)