Reviews for Ask Zuko!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Dear Zuko
Hi I'm a fan of the show and I have a few questions, bare in mind I've seen the whole show
Why is zula (your welcome for a Nick name for her) flames blue? What did the dragon flame show you? What do you think of some of your alternate dimension selves such as 'another brother'? What happened to the sparse amounts of dragons? How do you find out what element you would bend?
Curious fan,
Kayla the symbiote bonded ottsel
Princess Pouty chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Dear zuzu,
(sorry,i just love that nickname!) Anyway,alot of people think you're emo,i'm emo and i'm proud of it! I'm like Mai,i barely show emotion. So i have some questions for you.
1:why do you wanna kill a kitten?
2:I think you are so awsome!,you are my fave character on A:tLA!
3:I know you and Azula don't get along with eachother,but do you still like her(as a sister)even if she does threaten to kill you?
4:you should date Mai.
5:(please excuse this fangirl moment)you are very hot!
6:what is your fave type of music?(i like rock music)
7:what do you do when you're not doing ask zuko or A:tLA?
8:sorry for all the questions!
Princess Pouty aka Claudia
givetherabbitthefreakintrix chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Heeeey! Awesome story! I have a letter for everyones favoriteprince!

Dear Angsty Mc-Emopants,

Have you and Azula ever actually felt like siblings? Recently I saw a fix that was an OzaixKatara pairing. How does that make you feel? Also, how do you feel about the pairings Jetara (Jet and Katara) And Jetko (you and Jet)? Are you disturbed by some pairings?

A sligtly disturbed,

Eliza Bead
Avrice the Demigod chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
WOW this is such a kooolio idea for a tv show! you should tottaly make mia join the permanant cast!btw not all emo's cut! (personal offence) I am a Zuko fangirl butonly half the time when he's all baddass and has his short hair down it kind of sexy...AnyWho I do have a few random questions for zuko,

Do you know what a vampire is?

are you get back with Mia? Katara has the wierd short dude with the blue tatto's!

And what kind of music do you like?

Lastly, What got you started in Avatar?

Your Emo/Goth/Punk fan,

Avrice aka Jenna
aizzoma73 chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
Hi~Hi Haruru~chan! and Zuzu-kun -

I gotz me some questions!

1. What's ur favorite holiday? Mine is Halloween

2. Interesting love triangle, How does Mai feel about you possibly liking Katara?

you prefer ur world's animals or our's? (our's as in me and Haruru-chan's)

and please make another chappy please!

ur's truly

Kitsune aka Tsuki
DrakkenWasHere chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
Dear Zuko,

I'm not going to ask the typical fangirl question. No...I'm going to twist it! Will you bear MY Babies? ...What about Sokka's?

(Don't worry, I already punished myself for asking.)

Zu-Dawg, my man, what's crack-a lackin'? What's it like getting ready for the new movie? Are you excited? (The fans are DYING to know! Er, well, not literally. Still want to know, though!)

But...What do you think of the co-host? Cool guy, eh? NO WAIT! Can HE have your babies? *get's fire to the face*

Okay, now here is the most important question in the history of important question: Do u liek mudkipz?

But seriously, love ya man. You're basically the reason why I watched the show. Sure, the others may have "helped"...But we all know you are the star. Avatar? Pfft, who needs him? Just keep on being awesome!

Sending Fangirl Love,

Lemel Takk
AuthorSquared chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
cool idea! my question-

if Zuko could have any famous persson for a sibling who would it be?
Plumalchemyst chapter 7 . 12/5/2008

Prince Zuko you are cordjuely invited to the wedding of Plum

and Azula who met in the mental institute after Plum kicked you in the shin thus sending her there Plum likes fried squid and Azula chocolates they're registered at sweets from heaven and madam fish frie

plums sane twin Pear
Mairead Lee chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
Mai and Katara should be permanant characters.

Dear Zuko:

Please don't kill the kittens. If anything, kill Momo and bring Aang in to watch *laughs evilly*. Or, you could just blindfold Haru and feed the little critter to him onscreen (again with Aang watching.) Yeah, I'm an evil genius XD.

To Mai: Best character ever, no matter what anybody says. And seriously, if you want Zuko that bad, maybe you and Katara should duel for him. Oh, by the way, could you take your hair down? I just always wanted to see what it looked like down.

To Haru: Good luck with Ty Lee and such. XD

Well, that's my letter. I advise you to take the Momo suggestion.

With Love,

-Mairead Lee
BadassxKunoichi chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Dear Zuko,

hahahahahaha! your show cracks me up! i luv it! just wanted to say hi and ask you what are you gonna do first when you're fire lord? just curious.

ps. my friend wants to know if you're emo or not...(facepalm)
dontwaitupxx chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
Dear Zuko,

Why are you so damn sexy?

dontwaitupxx and the entire Zutara committee
accountunavailabledeleted chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
i want to send a letter

ahem(cough cough0

Zuko will you bear my children?(thought i'd mix it up)

Rikorisu chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
Dear Zumi (shrugs, my pet name for you)

WHY THE BEEP DID YOU BETRAY THAT FUN-LOVING UNCLE OF YOURS? YOU IDIOT! (twitches) And I don't know why girls are into you. what so great about you? I know you're a prince but still, who cares? If you ask who I am, I am the Evil Bazooka Raichu who is sort of a Zuko-basher. Heh.

yinyangmatrix (aka you-know what)

P.S: I want Toph on the show. Do it and Haru shall get a cookie.
Gwendolyn Black chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Ok, I'm reviewing to this cuz ff only alows 1 review per chapter.

anyway, I would like to have Katara as a permanent cast member. I'm a Zutarian, so ,that's why.

Gwendolyn Black chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
Dear Zuko,

I have been wondering, what your opinion on the Zuko/Anakin similarities and the possibility that Anakin and Zuko may be brothers(in a space-time continuim-ish sirt of way)Also, why are you giving up the lightning? It would be so cool!

P.S-Incase you were confuzled by the name,I am a girl.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »