Reviews for Come Undone
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Outstanding. Fortuitous. What an understanding you have articulated here. Sometimes he wheres boots and her kingdom lined with bookshelves. I am thankful for these three spectacular chapters you wrote several years ago. What a writer you are!
boothaddict77 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Why on earth would you abandon a story like this? It had so much promise! And Booth and Brennan were finally headed in the right direction-towards each other. Please tell me you plan to start working on it again some time in the future. You're still writing, aren't you? I know t might be hard to find inspiration after the recent *coughcough* blonde *coughcough* developments, but two many of these stories-set early in the series-set between seasons 1-3 or even 5 when the tension between BB was in some ways at its best-have been abandoned with no good reason. Don't let this become one of those, it's too good for that. It deserves , I hope you'll come to realise that.

Cheers,

Shrikha
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I can see where this would be emotionally draining to write. I usually find angst to be like an abusive relationship - you're in love with an idea and it beats you up and steals everything you have and yet you are drawn back to the powerful underlying emotions.

Since I joined the party late and it's been a while since you updated, I'll say that while I'd love to see what transpired as it developed I honestly think you could stamp it complete because where you left off is very Booth and Brennan. Something dramatic and then bickering...
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Vulnerability dripping from every word. This is truly stunning.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
There is an elegance to your writing that makes it different from much of what I've read in the time I've been exploring this site. Your words are a warm crackle of electricity that left me feeling a little breathless with anticipation for what was next. If I'm choosing highlights, I really enjoyed the intimacy of Booth drinking from her glass and how you described the wine to the point where I could almost taste it.

So glad I stumbled upon your story!
LiveFearlessly chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Loved it! Can't wait for more. It's really good :)
Kalidris chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
And another great story which I hope you're going to finish one day. Any chance on that? )
BB-loverr chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Are you ever going to continue this? Because I defiantly think you should.
Hermytwin027 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Amazing! This is so well written! I'm really impressed at how in character both Booth & Bones are - I think the angst/hurting/emotion is needed when it comes to the two of them eventually (as I think this is where you're headed) admitting their feelings. More than anything, I think it's lovely that you've dragged them both onto the same level of seeming 'unwillingness' to share, because as we know, ordinarily Booth would be completely open about things in general & Bones would be refusing to admit things at all. In this respect I like how you've forced her into HAVING to share stuff with Booth, so that he'll be his usual charming self with her. And I like how scared she is - it takes a lot to unnerve her. Or at least to admit that she's unnerved. Also, before I forget, HUGE applause to you for keeping it canon! I'll keep an eye out for subsequent chapters, as I think it's definitely one worth hanging around for :D
Hidden Fairy chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Another fantastic fic that I would love to read more of. No rush mind you, I know how busy life can be.

I really enjoy reading your fics and your style of writing, and this fic is just another example of your skill.

You are able to capture the characters amazingly well and keep them in character, and then portray them in this fic with such anxiety and anguish (which we dont see much of in the show).

Lets just get to the chase and say YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER!

Hidden Fairy
Dianna Dodson chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
I am counting on you continuing this story, right?

Right?

You are a wonderful writer. A master.

I need you to continue.

Please.
Sabi Santiago chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
I just found this story, and I see that it's been a while since the last update. It is really good, even if it was painful for you to write. You capture the characters very well. I would be quite happy to see more of this story if the muse ever struck you.
Guardian Angel chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Ok, so I know I've been saying this a lot lately, but please please finish! I love the fluffy stories a hell of a lot, but I also love ones that are darker, and/or have more depth, like this does. I thought you handled the subject matter well, and would love to see you explore this more. I know in one of the previous chapters you mentioned looking for a beta- I know this was posted over a year ago, but if you're still wanting a beta, I'd be happy to help. It's been a long while since I've written fic, but my writing skills are still sharp (thank you grad school *sarcastic grin*), and I've written some dark stories of my own in the past.

Anyway, wonderful work, and I can't wait to read more!
Kissa1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
So, uhm... I'd hate to ask you this as I'm positive you must be very busy with other things than fanfic, and I know very well what happens once the muse escapes you if that's happened, but... Please please PLEASE tell me this will be continued some day? It can be in a year and I'd be happy, but so far I love this so much I'd hate for it to be abandoned! The way they just open up to eachother here is amazing, and getting that silly, almost childish banter by the end felt so good and familiar. Though like I said, the angst hits straight home for me and I love it! I just really want to know how this goes..! :D
Kissa1 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
"...with rain his hair and despair in his eyes."

Your writing is so poetic at times. The imagery this created in my mind is simply breath-taking.

Also, this is so complex, yet completely in character for both of them. I can see the conflicting feelings they'll both experience in the case this happened, yet the need they both have to stay honest with eachother no matter how hard it is. You're doing such a brilliant job with this story..!