Reviews for Come Undone
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I love a good angst, love love LOVE it! And this is shaping up so well. Your description of the torment Booth is going through is so good I can almost feel it. Then there's Brennan's insecurities about how she should act. I especially liked how you brought up the "If I get scared, I'll hug you"-line. I'd almost forgotten it till that moment, but it makes perfect sense. Booth is scared now, so he's hugging her.

I can see he's so disturbed by this case from his asking if the kiss was a pity-kiss too. No way he'd ask that if he wasn't in this current state he's in. Not like that anyways, harsh and almost accusing (at least the way I "hear" it). And Brennan facing something difficult like this head-on instead of running? Very good!
JennCorinthos chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
I loved this... Absolutey brilliant... I cant wait to read more... I cant wait to read more,

JENNIFER
jasadin chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
not finished! :(
Topsy chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
When she looked at him now, it wasn't sexual desire that stirred within her but something worse—the reckless, dangerous desire to lean just a little—and let him lean on her.

Great sentence and emotions.

To be continued...

Dammit. Haha.
Topsy chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
"No." One word — a bullet.

I love that, because I can picture exactly how he would say it.

She had crossed the line by kissing him, but she'd done it without a map. Now she had no idea where to go next.

Good stuff.

He told me that he would kill me and toss me in a well, so no one would ever know who I was or what had happened to me." The irony had not been lost on her.

I really like that part.

"He raped me, Booth," she said, voice steady even if her hands were not. They shook, opening and closing as if scrabbling for something to hold onto. No one had heard those words from her before. No one, save the doctors. Not even Angela knew the details of what had happened in El Salvador. She hadn't uttered the words before. The writer in her understood the power of words.

Oh. I was not expecting that. The writing is so good here, with her hands opening and closing. And the words. *nods* Good stuff.

"I would shoot him a hundred times if it meant saving you."

Meep! :)

All at once she felt very tired. With the fatigue came a creeping sense of shame.

For the entire rest of the story, my stomach hurt, because I could FEEL what she felt. And the writing was superb. Nice work. This is a wonderful story.
Topsy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
He looked up, reached out and caught her right hand so she couldn't move, then tugged her back toward him. Her hand looked small and white in his. The observation frightened her; she made to pull her hand from his firm grasp. Distance. Yes, a little distance would be good.

I love this.

So many people walk through life only caring about their tiny corner of the world. But not you.

Love that.

Temperance stared at him, dazed and trembling, fingers pressed to her lips. Booth was no longer pale, their kiss having brought some color to his face. That made her smile.

Good stuff.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Yes,please continue...!
the 85th writer chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I sincerely hope this is going to be continued. You have captured Booth's hesitancy in a very real way, in that he stumbles over his words to comfort Brennan after learning what happened to her. And it's also very like her to simply state that fact, as bluntly and cleanly as possible.

This story is a very real one, and very beautifully avoids the pitfalls of the beaten path most stories involving Booth-upset-after-a-case take.

This story takes the trouble to carefully peel away the various layers that form Seeley Booth. For example, why *does* he gamble? To the point of an addiction that is. He is shown to be a man who likes control over a situation, and a gambling addiction is very far removed from that self image. And Brennan asking him to help her help HIM is also a very valid observation. She'll still be Brennan, regardless of the fact that Booth needs *her* help this time. Very, very badly.

I hope you go further down the storlyline, lack of fluff be damned.
andybear09 chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
hmm. this really isn't a happy story, but it is intriguing. I can't wait to see more.

Andy
sunsetLover chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
I'm a sucker for fluffy BB stories but i must admit, that i love your fic. It is very angsty but at the same time, the characters are talking about it which gives readers something to hope for.

It is beautifully written. I'm going to read more of your fics. I wish my writing skills are as good as yours:)
kaleidoscopes.nonsensical chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Ok, I really, really love this fanfic, the emotion feels so raw, you've really captured the characters very well here. That being said, I'm slightly saddened that you haven't finished this, and it looks as if you wont be. Still, I can't deny giving you my praise on this story, it is truly fantastic! Also, I have to say that I have been reading every one of your stories on here, starting from the first you published to the most recent and every single one of them, completed or uncompleted, are utterly amazing! You're a great writer!
corik80 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Great story so far!
BonesDBchippie chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
Lerdo~

HEY! Long time NO review! LOL! I know it's be forever since ya've heard from me and for some reason I just remembered that I'd not finished this one. I did like that this chapter was a bit lighter than the last, however it still pushed and pulled at the pain they've endured and the depth that it's cut them and to the extent of the walls they've both hand to build to survive. Angst isn't always my favorite genre but YOU do it SO well and mix it up with just the right amount of other emotions that you don't leave me totally bawl'n! Hope there's more of this great fic on the horizon...whenever! I'll be l king forward to it!

~G :D
L.typhoon chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
I'm really liking the story so far!

You are doing a great job.

Update soon,

I can't wait to hear more about this fic.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
I love this story :o)

And you do know that actions speak louder than words - So I think Brennan needs to "speak some words" to Booth.
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »