Reviews for Come Undone
WhisperingLeaves chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
I have really been enjoying this story thus far. Your style of writing is truly magical, and I have been enjoying the emotional ride you have taken us on immensley. I love seeing the next level of their relationship evolve, and the complexities that arise because of Booth's current problem.

I cannot wait to read more of this! )
Meleigha chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Wonderful job! Can't wait to read more
Anny86 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Lovely!
LocoGreggo chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
LOL. You really brought out both of their stubborn sides. I love

it. Please continue.
nanenu chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This story is just amazing. Just read everything up to now in one session. And I must say it is so touching and emotional. I totally adore it. It is rare to find this kind of emotional depth and plausibility in fanfiction. Please continue soon!
mistopher chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
wow ok i know i read all your stuff and i review almost redundantly but something about this fic has touched me in a way that none of the others have. I mean i love every single one of them but this one is special somehow. i cant wait to read more.
SharpObjects82 chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
They are stubborn mules! Both of them . I love this story. Please keep it going!
partsandpieces chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Wow. This is a GOOD story. You have captured what I love best about both Booth and Brennan, and have written dialogue that fits them.

I am glad you tackled the issue of what really happened to Bones in Guatemala, since it seemed so likely in the scenario presented in the show. I had wondered what else Bones would have told Angela if they hadn't been interrupted, but it seems so much more appropriate for her to have told Booth. He has been tortured, too. They are two people who have been badly hurt and cover the damage with walls of bravado, in Booth's case, and in prickly awkwardness in Bones's case. I'm glad you have let them show their vulnerable sides. Moments like these are the ones that make them real, and you do a wonderful job of bringing these characters to life. Thank you!

This sentence captures Brennan's vulnerability perfectly: "When she looked at him now, it wasn't sexual desire that stirred within her but something worse—the reckless, dangerous desire to lean just a little—and let him lean on her." Well said!
J chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
I don't review very often here, only when something really moves or impresses me. You did that. Both those things, actually. I do like the fluffy stories, yes, but when a realistic story showing the actual struggles and problems that these two would have in a situation like this is written well, then those are my favorite. This is very good. You have an excellent grasp of their internal processes, and a lovely descriptive way of putting it all together.

I have read many of your oneshots and stories, they are all wonderful. But this, well, this is something special.

Thank you again for your story.

J
maxamilla chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Are you a striking writer trying to keep in practice? Seriously, this is great writing. I agree with other reviewer who states that this is your best work. It is riveting!
IrishPixie82 chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
good story so far. hope you up-date soon
beaglelvr93 chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Those two sure know how to go from peaceful to full-out glaring in a few seconds. I like how they bounced back and forth in this chap - but i think that they are going to have to talk about what the don't want to talk about eventually. Great chap, I love how when I read this, even the room I picture seems dark, no lights on, heavy rain outside. It matches the conversation and mood. Great chap.

B
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
good chapter. more raw emotions, insecurites at the forefront of their relationship. love that through all booth's pain he's still comforting bones and her trying so hard to be there for him. they're both have so much pain will they get through. good bit of lightness at the - stubbon pair to the end. look forward to more soon
Limone chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Of all the wonderful things you've written I think this would be my favorite if I had to pick one. Absolutely stunning.

You definitely have a talent for conveying emotions or describing something complicated with dead on accuracy in just a few words. I imagine it takes a lot of mind work but it goes straight to the heart of the reader.

I love how you let them stay true to character. Brennan forcing herself to stay, hesitating when Booth is holding on to her is a very plausible reaction I believe as is her question "Why are you here, Booth? Of all the places you could have gone tonight, why did you come here?"
lol.idk chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
this is a great story...original. i havent read one like it...keep up the GREAT work :)
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »