Reviews for Vegeta's First Bar Experience
Both! Funny and scary! Weird! Will you finish it?
Holly of the Night chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Wow, that was hilarious, especially the last paragraph. I really enjoyed the read.
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
wow lol
cara9001 chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Lmao great story
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
ROFL I'm still laughing so much it's hard to type! OMG,Vegeta was wearing PINK undies? What're those for, to go with his ugly Badman shirt? HAHAHA! What would've made this perfect is if Vegeta started singing the I'm Too Sexy song on stage!
divahahahaha chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
"I… I think I like men now,” lol that's hilarious!

ThatsDebatable chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Thanks alot- I have 5 papers due tomorrow and now they're probably going to be on the proper Saiyan Mating Dance! Christ, that was the funniest thing I've read in a long long long time. By the way, how was your wedding? Congrats on getting married (and please, I beg you, continue this story or write something equally as freaking hilarious). Great job!
Yaygerlime chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
hilarious, you could expand it further, vegeta remembering what happened maybe?
ABitOHoney chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
rite more dat was haloriouse
S chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
HAHAHA! I LOVE THIS STORY! SO FREAKING FUNNY! *whistles at Vegeta's performance* I LOVED IT! WO!

And yes, I do indeed think that your story is delightfully humorous. Please, write a sequel, I'm sure you will get me and other readers choking in our seats from the lack of air.

~S
SingerOfDoom chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
ahaha!

that was GREAT ]
donovan chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
this was hilarious where did you come up with this? by yourself cause if you did it got my atention
XimeB chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
my vote; deligthfully humorous
RealShyGirl chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Wow, you get these characters down perfectly. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here pretending to work while I try to muffle snorts and giggles. It probably looks like I'm crying over here or something. Anyway, that was like watching a secret episode. It ruled.
Madhatter45 chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
...OMG...*starts shaking*...*trembling*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA *BREAKS DOWN IN A FIT OF LAUGHTER* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THAT WAS TO GOOD. OH MY GOSH, IF YOU EVER DO A SEQUEL TO THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.