Reviews for Anywhere
MissBehavior chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Of all the people, I really didn't expect Hermione to act like this From this point I can easily understand why Slytherins hate her so much xD

Nice chapter, Blaise is good written, and Ron was actually smart for once, very amusing to read.

Please update soon ]
nothingblankempty chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Awesome little fic. I love the song Anywhere(and Evanescence).

I hope you write another chapter. It would be great to read about

their lives together.
Dreamer Of Dragons chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I love it! Please continue!
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I just love Evanescence, and that in combination with my fav fanfiction couple..

Anyway, nice material to continue or to make a nice second chapter. It would be something else then the D/H fanfics on how they get together, which would be good, because most of them end when they get together or have destroyed the 'evil mind behind the plan' xD. I would love to read a fanfiction about how the two of them run away from the magical world
Hyper-Mused chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh! That was Awesome! I love that song, I think its the best one on the "Origin" cd. I dont think many people know about it though. Do you know how many times Ive listened to this song, and daydreamed about what itll be like if it was a Harry/Draco fanfic? That was beutiful, absolutly breath taking! Oh, how i missed fanfiction, I havent read any in a few weeks, and this is the first one I read since. It made me feel right at home! Im glad you wrote it! And Im happy to know you know about "Origin", not many do. Bummer,huh?
Skeledog Lover chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Aww. Dark Mistress. That was so cute and fluffy. The end was flufftastic. That's my doing. -hides in corner.- Awesomely written! Love HPDM(Draco Malfoy, not Danny Mendelsohn) They're such a cute couple. Harry is so possessive of Drac-gets tackled by Harry-

Harry:MINE!

Skeledog lover: Lol. It's awesome.