Reviews for The Ties
She138 chapter 27 . 9/3/2014
Loved your story. Started reading it, couldn't put it down.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
I don't read much fanfiction these days but yours are an exception. You've kind of redefined how I think about Haruka and Michiru. So, thank you. If you ever upload your old fics I would be absolutely over the moon.
datata chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Hi,I like your story very much.I'm a reader from ties is the best sailormoon fiction I've ever seen.I like your discribtion of character and the plot you for writing such a good fiction for Tenoh and Michiru.
redquasar chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is my favourite H/M story. You have a way with dialogue and the characters are written so beautifully. I love this.
Astarael00 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
This is amazing. I really feel like I'm seeing a third incarnation of them.
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 27 . 2/12/2012
Oh my Gods, I just sat here for the last like five hours and read this through, it was absolutely amazing. So wonderful. Much love :}

Drunken Vickster chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Salacious! Thanks for not drawing out the discovery of gender and man, Michiru is going for it! Guilt is so overrated. Now time for action and consequences.

And thank you for the Jeff Buckley reference. That earns you 5 stars on the spot.
DrkMajo chapter 27 . 1/26/2012
Oh god... what can I say? this fic was awesome! I really like the way you write this. I just couldnt stop reading. Well done! I hope to read something more from you.
DeathByTorchwood chapter 27 . 11/25/2011
This is the greatest thing I've ever read! It's so breath-takingly beautiful! Wonderful job! Thank you for sharing this! I plan to read it over and over several times! Agaun, this was beautiful!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 27 . 10/13/2011
As someone who absolutely adores Haruka/Michiru, I'm kind of surprised to say that my favorite relationship in this fic was between Haruka and Kuriko. Not to say that I didn't love Haruka and Michiru's dynamics. The push-pull was pretty compelling, and the depth of their love was present in everything they did.

But, man, something about Haruka interacting with kids gets me right in the heart. And Kuriko was adorable and chock-full of little kid wisdom without being overbearing or too smart for her age. It's a big pet peeve when I read a kid that's supposed to be very young written as if they were practically grown.

I digress.

Something else I really appreciated was the way you handled Shun. A lot of fics that involve a relationship broken by a troo wuv affair play out the same way: Person X is too good for their douchebag partner, person Y drops in to sweep X off their feet, while Douchebag does things to showcase their supreme nefariousness in the background. Instead of taking that route, you decided to present us with a really sympathetic character. His struggle as he watched Michiru slip away from him was at times difficult to read. I really felt for him when he was trying to hang on. He had a few jerk moments, but it never felt over-dramatic or anything like that.

So, yes. Overall, this was a really lovely fic. I really hope you continue to write Haruka/Michiru, I'd love to read more from you.

divabr chapter 27 . 9/4/2011
Great story, I loved to have fun and get real angry with those two over and over again.

I hope you will keep on with the great job!

Yukimura Akira chapter 27 . 8/26/2011
You've had my breath taken away right from the start. Mapping lost journeys indeed... I have no idea how to describe how I feel about this. Only word I have is, perfect. The part about the premonition fairy... Haha! I had to smile at that. And the tale of the prince and the musician at the end wraps everything up so nicely. I'm probably a sucker for tales like that. Hehe. Anyways... It's a great ending. I'm actually kind of sad that we've come to the end of this fic. Really, really hope to see more from you. By the way, did I ever mention how much I love your characterization? I love your OCs. Especially that little devil. Well, I think I'm about done with my review. Thank you once again for completing this. Good luck to you in whatever you are doing! :D
Yukimura Akira chapter 26 . 8/26/2011
Oh... No, that's not all I have to say lol. The exchange between the little liar and Haruka was so cute, hehe. And I love how Haruka used the story of the prince to relate to themselves. The way they communicated, everything was really well written. And your last line? Epic. Loved that bold suggestion from Michiru, really. And now... To the next and final chapter~~~
Yukimura Akira chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
Oh yes, Michiru is definitely crazy. Doing that in front of the cameras. But I liked that. All that holding back is no more. Love the way she finally let herself go after all she's been through. To deal with Haruka leaving and other things... Well, I'm off to read the next chapter!
Mantaray chapter 27 . 8/20/2011
That's how the mystery third blond child brought in! And I love the ending of the story 'the same story known by all great lovers of the world'!

Thanks so much for this long long journey you brought back for this AU of our fav couples. I hope you would share your brilliant imagination with fantastic writting with us more in the coming future.