Reviews for Subserviant Evangel
ichigolynn chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY ! THE PAIRING IS GREAT I love Eva couples ! I was having a blooding nose the entire I was reading this, lolz.

[x] favorites
You don't need to know my name chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Sorry, but I've heard it. It's a more recent one, so, sorry. Good grammar.
arachnidsPlay8oy chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
omg...such a perfect story to show my sis for my revenge...she sent me a pic of my ex-gf butt freaking naked and i had a nose bleed litteraly and i wound up kicking my sisters ass...lol but i love the series so far good luck in the futuer hun! messege me anytime if u get stumped or writers block! names alexia allykat (email works if u cant messege on here..) hope to read the others soon! *drools* to tell the truth i think i got another nose bleed...
Nagisa-Aoi chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I almost had a nosebleed reading this! xD And I was laughing so hard! Your story is great! I would've never thought as Nodoka being the dominant one! Hope you keep writing these kinds of stories!
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Chibis! Yay. Loved the pairing, so bizarrely perfect.
Anonyfag chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
You know if I weren't googling my own name I would have NEVER found that response? The review page is not a message board, and one of the benefits of anon reviews is that it's very hard to establish a dialog with the reviewer.

Anyways! So you read my review and yet you have not fixed any of the problems I mentioned. You could do that, you know. I would personally suggest it.

I have an account, and have written a few little nothings. I don't always use it to review, though, because I'm a douchebag.

If you don't know it's masturbatory pulp that just means my mental image of you is now of a retarded man, drooling in a white room, idling jerking off, with a blank look in his eyes.

Insults are easier and more fun to give than advice. Fyi.
s1886x chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
man, i have buffalo nickels...but i have never seen this. what can i say? never saw it coming. but it's juicy as hell! love it, hot, sweaty, and will probably read more of your work later.
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
While you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, Anonyfag, I will answer your reviews as such:

The first section of the story was in bold because I had intended to make the story a flashback for Evangeline. Unfortunately, I forgot to turn off the Bold in the right spot. My apologies.

Second, as I stated at one point, I mispelled the name 'Chizeru'. Her name is Chizuru Naba, student number 21 in class 3-A. en.

And finally, as to your last comment, I took great offense at your words of this being "generic terrible masturbatory pulp". While it is a mature story, and not intended for young viewers, it is also a story into which I put time and effort. Had you offered constructive criticism on how to make it NOT, as you said, "generic terrible masturbatory pulp", I might have listened. As your review is, it is simply a flame post. Had you a member account (I notice you don't, perhaps you make a habit of leaving unfavorable reviews on this site and fear being banned for flaming?), I would have sent this to you as a review reply, and awaited a better constructed response.

And mkay I add, there are some stories within the mature field on FFNET that are greatly more "generic terrible masturbatory pulp" than this one.

Go bother them. Away from here.

Have a good day.

ZK
Anonyfag chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Well that first comment was just on the eye rape, but now I can say a little more on the subject.

First there is no character I know of named Chizeru. Maybe I missed something. Haha no, you're just wrong.

Second yawn generic terrible masturbatory pulp.

I feel better.
Anonyfag chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
WHY IS IT BOLD WHY IS IT BOLD WHY IS IT BOLD

GOD WHY WHY WHY
Ellusion chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Whoo, that was hot, definitely entertaining, and clever. Nodoka trapping Eva like that...Never would've guessed how she could do it. Stroke of genius on that part. It was a good fic.

However, not a GREAT one. There were times when the dialogue was a little boring/predictable, and the descriptions sometimes weren't as good as you could've made them. You definitely have the potential to make future fics that are reputation-makers on this site.

Overall, I give it 7/10
Justin Brett chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Zefie. This. Is The Best. Fanfic. I Have Ever. Read.

Keep up the good work.
Alice280 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
oh wow, you are amazing! i'm currently trying something similar to this (and by "this", I mean mixed-up pairings) but with the series Strawberry Panic. but back to your story, i definitely didn't see this pairing coming at all! LOVED it! how could anyone not love the fact that nodoka has a dark side and that SHE dominates in the relationship! so cool.
kibahina.4.evur chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
woah...where was chachamaru when all of THAT was going on?lolz

this was good..real good _
Darren Alston chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I like it. I didn't think a pairing like this would work. Would love to see how far you can take it.