Reviews for 25 Things
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I alwys thought gaara would make a good looking gang member and dose drug but never gets addicted to it...it sound wired if you read it out loud like me..I still think its fina hot...I have anime crushes
Dola chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
OK, everybody say "Awww!" _ what a cute chapter~! everytime i read it, i feel all warm and fluffy inside. ) perfect boyfriend, indeed! you go, Gaara! ;D
logicizedtravesties chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
If Gaara was hallucinating...no one would make it out ALIVE O.o

Love the fourth chapter...It just goes to show how much love there is. :D

Cute fifth! Keep on writing these awesome chapters! *subscribes*

con passione (with passion)

~Soren
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Im confused...SO why was she SAD? OH well it was CUTE. Panda-Kun is so adorable!
AnimeRose93 chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
so cute LOL hope there's more to come soon
ihatewriting chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Hmm I like it, but Gaara seems a tiny bit out of character. Why would he be afraid of Neji? Shouldn't it be the other way around? But I guess if you wanted to do the whole big brother thing, it would have been sort of necessary.
butterflyV chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
This is really cool, you've got to keep going with it.
wolfchik666 chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
aww! gaara is so sweet to hinata! *hugs gaara* ur so sweet! *gaara seethes* get off me! *throws author off* b-b-but you a-a-re sweet! *gaara pouts* i am so not sweet! *atuhor bonks him on the head* o yes you are, you're just too embarassed to admit it! *gaara glares* . ! *author runs for their life* waaH! gaara h8s me! *gaara sighs* i don't hate you, your just annoying thats all.*author jumps on gaaras back* so KAWAII! *gaaras choking* c-c-ca-nt b-b-rea-the! *author looks up* anyways update soon!
wolfchik chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Great job Matsuri-chan! i loved the last one the best though, the family watching Gaara and Hinata in their own house is hysterical! i loved it! anyways i hope to get to see more of these hilarious stories in the future. thank you for taking the time to read this message and i hope to get a chance to talk to you about this !
psychopathjack chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
Love this, especially cause you really keep all the characters in character, xD. Hope you due update soon!
butterflyV chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
This is really cute, keep going.
Meligirl128 chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
aww adorable :):) bayo
sakura-light-angel chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
true, although not like this all the time...still is cute... liked it a lot.
sakura-light-angel chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
O.k my bf doesnt give it to my... i can of have to pry it from his really tight gripping fingers. So i guess not checkmark on this one... but he changes the channel when one of my shows come on... um... i wonder if i should check this one...?
sakura-light-angel chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
O.k this one is also a check mark, except that whenever i feel like i cant he always gives me a push or sometimes a shove so i can prove myself that i can. 3 out of 3 Not bad!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »