Reviews for It's Not About the Bike
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH.
I don't know if I've just forgotten it, or if there really was a story of yours that I never read before.
As beautiful, sweet, and patient as anything you've written; it did a lot for my heart to read this tonight.
You're one of my favourite writers here, and it is such a pleasure to stumble across a new story of yours. Like a lost treasure.
Steve
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
LOVED the story even if many pokeshippy moments did not happen and I prefer to think they went through all the show's moment together, like the power of one prophecy
PrincessVictory chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Love the fic so much :) Sweet, and really proves that loves transpires all, even parallel universes XD
turle chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved the story. I wonder if this would have really happened if Ash didn't steal her bike.
drinktea chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was lovely! I've always thought Ash and Misty were best sutied to one another, and having that love endure throughout a parallel dimension (ha) is quite... romantic! Thanks for writing this!
Mistyrious Charades chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Awww KAWAII! This was really cute, I watched the whole thing play out as if it were an episode of Pokemon on play in my head :) You have a real writing flair! Like I said before, real shame you stopped! I wonder if you'll ever see my reviews. Best of luck with what you're doing now. If there was ever a chance I could read your other work, I would.
IvyBean chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
AWW! Cute! :D
marixoxella chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hey I love your fic! I was recommended to read your fics and I really love the little twist you gave to this one!

Its so cute

Pokeshipping forever!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This is beautiful! I think you're an absolute fantastic writer, especially after I read your 'Slumber' story!
Super Secret Squirrel chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
i like it a lot.
DestinyDeoxys chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I have to say this is in the top 10 of my favorite AAML's ever. It's written very well and has an wasome concept behnd it. That is all.
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
This is a great story! I am greatly impressed with your fan-fics, keep up the good work!

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml

p.s- I am EVAN AAML, check me out.
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
i was smiling while reading through his whole story, know why? 'cause its brilliant. I feel kind of sad though, since you're no longer updating, i had to discover you after you retired. I feel like that small teenage kid who barely discovers the beatles when two of them are dead already, and they've broken up. nevertheless, there was nothing i didn't love about this. i wish you the best.
Duplicity chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
What an incredibly lovely story. I absolutely adored the way you re-framed all events, and yet they were absolutely darling. I admire you, you have a bourne talent, and this version of events should have been the orignal. Never stop writing, it would be such a shame to loose such a star.
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I absolutely loved this story! A really nice AAML that doesn't have them fighting in order for romance to spark. It was a really nice read!