Reviews for And the Green Eyes Found the Black
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
That was fantastic. I'm so glad that those things got said.
Maria chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Good story, I liked the ending.
vbt22220 chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
How sweet...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Nice!
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Nice.
Spark Writer chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Gaaah! *Wipes eyes* :) This was extraordinary. I mean it, this may be the best Snape/Lily fic on the sight. Kudos to you, and keep it up!

-Spark Writer-
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Utterly gorgeous although I undoubtedly prefer a Severus who is alive and being loved by Harry :)

Notice you've not updated for some time. Hope you're doing well. Look forward to more parodies from you *winks*
PennedNBlack chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I enjoyed this read. GREAT JOB!
hyperactivecheskie chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Really beautiful. Like many others, I used to think James was the perfect father... because I was seeing him through Harry's eyes. And that Snape was just this mean jerk... also because I was seeing him through Harry's eyes. But after reading Sanpe's Worst Memory and discovering his past in DH, I realized that this is an extremely flawed character. Also that I probably liked him way more than I did James.

This story is just beautifully sweet because, although I am pro-Severus/Lily, it isn't anything sexual.. it isn't about him romancing Lily in the next life. It's about Snape and Lily finding peace in their friendship. And although she will have to go back to James, she will ultimately be with Potter, her husband, Severus has had his moment... and this will feed him for all eternity. He may now rest.

Wonderful.
8thweasleykid chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Beautiful!
Intergalactic Asher chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That's so sweet... *sniffle* I'm a total lover of Lily/Severus. It was well-done.
sregner chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
So wonderful
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow. Just wow. While reading the Deathly Hallows, I passed over Snape's death, mourning a little but eager to see what happened next. But this totally opened my eyes, not only to the remorse that Lily must've felt, but just how close Severus kept lily to his heart. And what he felt when he saw Harry, what he thought of. Wow. Just wow.

Lots of Love,

Sophie
mercurywrites chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
OH MY GOODNESS that story tugged on my heartstrings! GOSH that was SO BRILLIANTLY GOOD! I'm just...I'm just awestruck. Wow. Oh my gosh. Amazing.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
At least St. Lily recognized that she actually might have done something wrong. Though she'll leave soon and go back to her beloved St. James, at least Severus has had this moment.