Reviews for Facing the Music
Okami Luna chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Ha! That was funny! Please update soon!
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
You're such an evil genius and I like that. You must be some kind of prankster to think of things like this. I can't wait to see the outcome.
Angel Ren chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Haha yay! This makes me giggle, too. (Aren't you sick of me yet? :p) I mean, I just love this story. And it was actually this story that made me think maybe One Dozen Roses would be okay in Pel's Sandbox. Sort of a "could've happened" kind of thing that slips into an unaccounted for time. Regardless, it's very cute. Squee.
Mandi1 chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Oh dear oh dear...what will his mama say?

I especially liked the "variations on a theme" reference from Edward. Very appropos. Also the "best eye-candy the Good Lord gave to man" made me laugh a lot. Thank you for writing this!
Okami Luna chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
I like this story. Please update it soon.
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
That was structured and funny, I liked that you put in into all of their different views.
respektor chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Haha, this story made me laugh out loud quite a few times, eliciting quite a few stares from my family members. Well done.
dawning beauty chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
LOL! I love this story! PLEASE update ASAP
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
OMC if I could roll my whaleness onto the floor I would have been rolling in hysterics! Too funny! The Edward/Carlisle fight scene was amazing and the families reactions-oh man-perfect! Thanks for a great chapter...on to Tyler Crowley or is the end of the madness?
Jexena chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
Okay, that was so funny that it took me a half hour to read it, I was laughing so hard. I can't wait to see what they do to Tyler. Especially since Edward will be in on it now. I also can't wait to see what Esme does to Carlisle for breaking her banister.
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
Hahahaha awesome! so excited for the next chapter. UPDATE SOON.
bellarina chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
Haha. That was pretty funny, The thought of Edward and Carlisle actually fist fighting just makes me giggle. :)
Iamwiththewolf chapter 9 . 12/13/2007

I enjoyed this. Again.
SisterGrimmErin chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
awesome story! i heart it completely and totally! i've been with it forever!
scorchedtrees chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
This is really funny; I love it! Please update soon!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »