Reviews for Facing the Music
Mysterious Jae chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Lmfao!
Ice7 chapter 14 . 7/10/2009
Awesome story! It was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing at the "used condom" part. Haha!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
That was pretty funny! What happened to Tyler when his mom found out he didn't take drugs? Haha!
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Funniest thing ever !
Highlands chapter 14 . 5/16/2009
Best pranks I've heard in a long time.

Beautifully played out.
Elanor123 chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
Very funny and creative!
browneyednerd chapter 14 . 4/18/2009
HI-FRICKIN-LARIOUS
ClairedeLuneTaz chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
I LOVE jasper
BocMage chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
This chapter had me in pain from laughing too hard. There is a lot of humor type fluff floating around. A lot of doesn't make much sense but this is hilarious. Look forward to reading the rest of the story.

Thanks for another great piece of work,

Matt H.
missbluejuju chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
I laughed so much while reading this fic. It was great! I can actually picture them doing that, too. Devious vampires!
Realynn8 chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
This story was so much fun! :) I really enjoyed reading it. And i am SO looking forward to more chapters from the Alice Jazz trip. :) I cant wait.
basket1544 chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
Best reason for Tyler to still be convinced Bella's going to prom with him ever!
mhgood chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
Wow, what a great finale! I didn't even see that coming, yet you set it up perfectly and it fit in with the canon, too! Excellent! I'd love to see more like this.
mhgood chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
I'm loving this so far! So funny! My only complaint is that it's hard to tell which persepctive I'm reading on each chapter. I can understand keeping it a sectret on the first chapter for surprise factor, and as a hook for your reader (that's actually very ingenious of you), but thereafter, it would be easier going for your readers if you simply put a little note at the top of each chapter with whose point of view we're looking through.

Other than that, I'm loving it! I'll review again once I'm done reading the whole thing. :-)
cool-gal95 chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
ok thaT WAS REALLY good...used condom! those are the most devious pranks...as i said...awesome
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »