Reviews for Facing the Music
ClairedeLuneTaz chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
I LOVE jasper
BocMage chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
This chapter had me in pain from laughing too hard. There is a lot of humor type fluff floating around. A lot of doesn't make much sense but this is hilarious. Look forward to reading the rest of the story.

Thanks for another great piece of work,

Matt H.
missbluejuju chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
I laughed so much while reading this fic. It was great! I can actually picture them doing that, too. Devious vampires!
Realynn8 chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
This story was so much fun! :) I really enjoyed reading it. And i am SO looking forward to more chapters from the Alice Jazz trip. :) I cant wait.
basket1544 chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
Best reason for Tyler to still be convinced Bella's going to prom with him ever!
mhgood chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
Wow, what a great finale! I didn't even see that coming, yet you set it up perfectly and it fit in with the canon, too! Excellent! I'd love to see more like this.
mhgood chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
I'm loving this so far! So funny! My only complaint is that it's hard to tell which persepctive I'm reading on each chapter. I can understand keeping it a sectret on the first chapter for surprise factor, and as a hook for your reader (that's actually very ingenious of you), but thereafter, it would be easier going for your readers if you simply put a little note at the top of each chapter with whose point of view we're looking through.

Other than that, I'm loving it! I'll review again once I'm done reading the whole thing. :-)
cool-gal95 chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
ok thaT WAS REALLY good...used condom! those are the most devious pranks...as i said...awesome
DobbyWobby chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
i love this, it's so funny! it fits in really well with the book as well.

dobby
dontbevain chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
I love the different POVs you used, even if sometimes it took a bit to know whose it was. The pranks were great! Subtle and not illegal (if you don't get caut, haha). Jasper is my favourite!
Just Another Phase chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
Pretty clever how you tied this into the situation of Tyler showing up to pick up Bella for the prom! Cute!
BOWL.MAN chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
hahaha hell good, really funny
Twilight-in-Texas chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
Truly wonderful story. The fight scene with Edward and Carlisle had me literally rolling with laughter.

Thanks for sharing your imagination with us!
Twilight-in-Texas chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
Gotta say, as a Texan, this was so d mn funny. Jasper is my favorite of the Cullen boys and loved your characterization of him.
tanwellman chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
AH! That was SO FUNNY! I must admit, most fanfics about pranks end up being OOC. This one was still funny, but totally in character. I loved it!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »