Reviews for Fear and Loathing in Wisconsin
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
You know I think since this was written I must have read it about six times. Everytime I feel like some jack Hyde lovin and preyed the show went a way I wanted it to, I always find my way back here. It's a beautiful story and I am wry surprised it doesn't have more reviews!
I love a lot f your stories and I only realised now they were all by you!
Much love,
R xx
TheElegantFaerie chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I like that you're bringing in Sarah, a love interest for Jude so he won't be after Jackie...though I'm not too crazy about Eliza Dushku because looking at her reminds me of my hate for Faith from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Though it's really cool that two Buffy actresses (Alyson Hannigan and Eliza Dushku) guest-starred on That 70s Show! But I really wish Sarah Michelle Gellar had guest-starred in T7S, that would have been cool! I actually have an idea for a BtVS/That 70s Show crossover, its a Buffy/Hyde pairing! lol :)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I found your fic again! Yaaaay!
beaglelover719 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
This is too funny, I love it. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. And having never seen Across the Universe I can't draw any parrelles. However, I've always been a sucker for an accent so I say go Jackie. :-)
beaglelover719 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Okay, I just stumbled on to this. I've just recently started reading T7S fanfic and I thought it would be great if someone did a "what good for the goose is good for the gander" story and voila I found your story. I'm really excited to see where you take this.
Amanthya chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
This is how it should have been.

All the drama of the show, but used effectively to force people into actually growing up about their relationships. Jude as a plot device to get Jackie and Hyde back together wasn't bad, because you did their relationship well and even he made mistakes, like blurting out that they got married w/o consulting her. In character remarks from everyone, including Red and Kitty, added to to a convincing sense of the show. And all the right couples got put back together in a way befitting their personality and relational quirks. Plus, Jude being from Vegas and therefore actually having a reason to know about Sam's wedding and motives is a nice touch. Everyone's very blurt-out-y but it's still a good fic. And I hate useless secret-keeping anyway. : )

One thing-Donna was unusually biotchy, ripping on Jackie for "breaking up" Hyde's marriage by sleeping with him. She sometimes get self-righteous and judgmental but usually not that badly esp. since she's one of the most realistic ppl on the show about everyone's true natures. She would know Jackie better than that to think she'd do something stupid that hurts herself for kicks. And I don't think she liked Sam.

Still loved, it 15 chapters of satisfaction-y goodness.
SmileSunshine chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
nice twist]
little miss michelle chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
whoa! really really good fic!
YouLivexYouDie chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
Dude, I seriously love all of your stories. They're so damn good. Some of them may be a bit depressing but still just plain amazing. :D
Bini chapter 15 . 10/22/2008
Great story! I really liked Jude. He seems like a great guy, and I'm overly happy that he took Donna's place as the maid og honor. The way that she's behaved towards Jackie throghout the show has at times been horrible. Sure Jackie says some mean things at times, but she seldomly acts mean! Bo, Donna! At least as a redhead she was cool and unusual, as a blonde she just looked like one in a dozen.
Flyawayhome624 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I like how you are writing Brooke and Jackie as friends and she is there far Jackie, looking forward to reading the next chapter.
IloveHarryPotter17 chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
Wow. This story was seriously amazing. I love Jude's character. He's such a sweetheart. I also like how you brought back Sarah. I don't know what else to say, other than that I'm completely in love with your story.
Zenkindoflove chapter 15 . 11/17/2007
Aw, this story was awesome Kate. I'm really sorry I didn't keep up with it chapter for chapter, but, you know how school has been going for me. I think though now that the semester is almost over and I've really gotten used to college, I'll find time for fanfiction once again. Thank you for being so understanding. It's the INFJ in you. :)

Anyways, I really loved the Brooke and Jackie friendship in all of this. Brooke had such potential to be an awesome main character, and I'm really glad that you explored her possibilities with a relationship with Kelso and a friendship with Jackie.

Oh my god! Sam pissed me off SO MUCH in this story. I have never wanted to strangle her as much in all of fanfiction hahaha. What a fucking skank, man! I'm glad she got hers though. Fucking bitch wearing Jackie's fucking ring, making Jackie believe that Hyde actually loved her whoreass. Pft... whatever.

Jude was an interesting character. I really like how level headed he was and how he talked some sense into Hyde. I honestly have to say that while you did improve Sarah's character, she still annoyed me because I couldn't get her whoreyness from that one episode out of my mind. Now, I know why you used her. The actress plays your homegirl, Faith. But, Whorey Sizzling Sarah is the only association I have with her. But, you made her likeable.

I loved all the angsty Jackie and Hyde interaction in this story and then finally when they got together in the end. That was just so incredibly tender and beautiful. You really exposed so much of their relationship with this story and I loved every second of this story. There were so many times that my heart swelled with love by the unrequited feelings between these two. They both hurt each other so much and they can't stand themselves for it. That's love, baby.

Excellent story, Kate! Can't wait for your next! :D
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 15 . 11/5/2007
Woho! That was awesome. I love that it wasn't traditional and that Jackie and Jude maintained a relationship. Great job as usual!
Gifted Magic chapter 15 . 11/4/2007
OMG, I that was a great chapter im sad that this story is over.:-(