Reviews for Fear and Loathing in Wisconsin
MJ chapter 15 . 4/7
Ohhh you are my favourite author! I always fall in love with your original characters. I loved Jude! I was secretly rooting for him during the story but he made such a nice best friend and a sweet boyfriend to Sarah. I loved the friendship with Brooke and how human she could become while being a great friend to Jackie. I loved Kelso being Kelso and how he and Fez welcomed Jude into their group.
Great job!
serima chapter 4 . 3/3
Huh...so...is it bad that I'm slowly starting to root for Jude...?
serima chapter 3 . 3/3
Nooooooooooooo Jude NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
I'm only on chapter ten and so far, it's pretty good. It keeps your interest. But something that bothers me is that it's pretty obvious on the show that sarah set up Donna first with the whole bikini thing to take her job and you are writing like she deserved to have the job or something even though she was just an airhead who knew nothing about music and tried to steal Donnas job by dressing like a skank for attention.. Donna had every right to just put her in a position to prove how clueless she was when it came to music and radio. For the record, I also like Eliza Dushku.
dorkycorky88 chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
I love, love, LOVE this! Jude was amazing. I liked the whole Jakie/Vegas thing. And Sam was evil. This was great and well written.
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
You know I think since this was written I must have read it about six times. Everytime I feel like some jack Hyde lovin and preyed the show went a way I wanted it to, I always find my way back here. It's a beautiful story and I am wry surprised it doesn't have more reviews!
I love a lot f your stories and I only realised now they were all by you!
Much love,
R xx
TheElegantFaerie chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I like that you're bringing in Sarah, a love interest for Jude so he won't be after Jackie...though I'm not too crazy about Eliza Dushku because looking at her reminds me of my hate for Faith from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Though it's really cool that two Buffy actresses (Alyson Hannigan and Eliza Dushku) guest-starred on That 70s Show! But I really wish Sarah Michelle Gellar had guest-starred in T7S, that would have been cool! I actually have an idea for a BtVS/That 70s Show crossover, its a Buffy/Hyde pairing! lol :)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I found your fic again! Yaaaay!
beaglelover719 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
This is too funny, I love it. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. And having never seen Across the Universe I can't draw any parrelles. However, I've always been a sucker for an accent so I say go Jackie. :-)
beaglelover719 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Okay, I just stumbled on to this. I've just recently started reading T7S fanfic and I thought it would be great if someone did a "what good for the goose is good for the gander" story and voila I found your story. I'm really excited to see where you take this.
Amanthya chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
This is how it should have been.

All the drama of the show, but used effectively to force people into actually growing up about their relationships. Jude as a plot device to get Jackie and Hyde back together wasn't bad, because you did their relationship well and even he made mistakes, like blurting out that they got married w/o consulting her. In character remarks from everyone, including Red and Kitty, added to to a convincing sense of the show. And all the right couples got put back together in a way befitting their personality and relational quirks. Plus, Jude being from Vegas and therefore actually having a reason to know about Sam's wedding and motives is a nice touch. Everyone's very blurt-out-y but it's still a good fic. And I hate useless secret-keeping anyway. : )

One thing-Donna was unusually biotchy, ripping on Jackie for "breaking up" Hyde's marriage by sleeping with him. She sometimes get self-righteous and judgmental but usually not that badly esp. since she's one of the most realistic ppl on the show about everyone's true natures. She would know Jackie better than that to think she'd do something stupid that hurts herself for kicks. And I don't think she liked Sam.

Still loved, it 15 chapters of satisfaction-y goodness.
SmileSunshine chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
nice twist]
little miss michelle chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
whoa! really really good fic!
YouLivexYouDie chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
Dude, I seriously love all of your stories. They're so damn good. Some of them may be a bit depressing but still just plain amazing. :D
Bini chapter 15 . 10/22/2008
Great story! I really liked Jude. He seems like a great guy, and I'm overly happy that he took Donna's place as the maid og honor. The way that she's behaved towards Jackie throghout the show has at times been horrible. Sure Jackie says some mean things at times, but she seldomly acts mean! Bo, Donna! At least as a redhead she was cool and unusual, as a blonde she just looked like one in a dozen.