Reviews for Gold Dust Woman
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
The whole concept of 'people like me need people like you...' was very sweet. Derek in this whole thing was sweet to a drunk Casey D

Great oneshot!
lavenderskyxx chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I really liked this. I thought Derek was slightly out of character, but that may be because he was drunk and hates to see Casey cry. I laughed out loud when Derek was like, "Try saying fuck, it's cathartic!" Haha, great stuff and most of it was very in-character. It's very likely that Casey would have issues concerning her father, and how all of her relationships tended to fail during her high school years. I can see how that can translate into her seeing that Derek would always be there for her, because he always has been in his own way. As for the end, I could see it progressing into a romantic love because the doors have been opened between them finally - it was really sweet. Great job. D
ThistleL chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I think I love your story for having a drunk Casey, and also for the talk about "People like me need people like you." I just think it has a ring of truth that turned your fic into a humorous/serious fic worth reading and reviewing. :)
Meemo1415 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Fantastical,

magelisms chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow, that was lovely. Seriously, I love when Derek grows up just enough to be a good man . . . so good.
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
so cool!
Justine chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I loved that. I read your 'same old song and dance' story aswell and I just wanted to say that your style is so much more advanced than some of the other writers I've read on here. I like how your stories arent so hastily written, and that you know when to hold back on a scene for building purposes. Anyways, even though the subject may be fluffy, you seem to write with dignification. Keep at it, you can only get better!
je.suis.kat chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
and a brilliant oneshot it is :)
Lanter chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Casey definately has Daddy issues. Good piece, fluff stories are fine but it is nice to come across a fic that is both smart and well written.

Goldschlagger is bad, bad stuff but it does look pretty.
chinkybaby chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
super sweet!
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
i luv it! pleez update! im a fan! :o)
christineei chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Oh its love.

Write more one shots soon.

Your fantastic.