Reviews for Split Sanity
Fushigi Kuro Seijin chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
it's great! can you made a sequel out of this? i want to know how light will fight his inner demon and will he succeed? hope to get a reply from you! bye!
Hayakaze chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
The end felt a tiny bit awkward, as L doesn't give much thought to his feelings (only 1 paragraph), which is very OOC. But, it's believable. And good job on the rest of it. I love how L continuously puts himself in Kira's sights, and how you've defined Light's character as crazy. (MPD anyone?)
Wayra chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Aww, how sad, and yet adorible at the same time. This was an absolute treasure to read. Besides a few puctuation errors, this was extremely well written. You captured the emotions of the atmosphere of this fanfic very well. I'm quite glad I stumbled on this! xD

Wayra
DuziInuChick chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
cute great story, please post the next chapter soon.
Earthpaw chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Yesh! L lives! And that's what Kira gets for trying to mess with him! But still the LightXL was cute! :3
whitelilly chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I hope u add more! Even if it is a one shot...if you did i would love u 4 eva!
Serria chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Aw... sad, very sad, but yet I can't be completely depressed when any fic resolves the Kira issue and both Light and L are still alive. At least Light is safe in the hospital, and L can come to visit him. It really looks like Light lost it - there's enough stress in the life that Light lead to tear a mind to shreds, that's for sure. Anyway, your writing was really strong! You did a great job. I hope you write more DN fanfics! I don't know if you plan to continue this one, because it is great as a one-shot, but if you do write more chapters I'll definitely check them out! :-)