Reviews for Soul's Poison
Sarah chapter 25 . 1/28
Loved this fic! Great characterisation and suspense. On the edge of my seat all way through. Look forward to more of your work. :-)
boasamishipper chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
*stands up and gives you a never-ending round of applause*

*wipes tear from eye, still applauding* Wow. Just. Just wow. That was absolutely great. I've been in the fandom for almost two weeks now, and never have I come across such a fic like this one. So well-written, so Obi-Wan h/c filled, and so much Master/Padawan love that it made my heart want to burst.

When Xanatos was torturing Obi, it made my heart break.

When Obi-Wan killed Xanatos, I cheered.

When Obi-Wan turned, I was appalled.

But when Obi-Wan saved Qui-Gon's life at the risk of his own, I cried. That's correct, I frigging CRIED! Never have I ever seen a story that brought me to tears, so I commend you for that, my friend.

Seriously. I wish I had discovered this sooner. I love Obi-Wan and I ESPECIALLY love your writing. It is no miracle, you're a fantastic writer. This was better than the actual Star Wars published BOOKS that you have to pay money for!

Wow.

Just wow.

I loved this fic, it will always hold a special place in my heart, and it shall be reread until the end of time.

*bows* May the Force be with you, my friend. Wonderful job once more.
-Boa :)
pikaace chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Wow! The references you made to the Jedi Apprentice series really brought back memories! I LOVED those books! Great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
You are relly good at torture scenes. Most authors will be afraid to ewrite the way you do but you are great at it
Obiwan456 chapter 25 . 7/10/2010
Great story, well thought out and put together. I loved the gentle affection between Siri and Obi-Wan at the end. Their caring is obvious (at least between them) but they don't cross any bounds. The whole story was wonderful, and your reasoning for Obi-Wan's actions made sense (at least to me anyway). Very much enjoyed it. Obi's Mom
Obiwan456 chapter 17 . 7/10/2010
I'm so excited you brought Siri into the story. I love Obi-Wan and Siri stories (hence my stories under by name Obi's Mom, although under my son's acct) and I know this isn't really an Obi/Siri story, I'm just excited she's there. Yay! Obi's Mom
Obiwan456 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I just found your story, and it is a very good first chapter. I haven't looked yet, but I'll bet those who read this at the time you posted it said the same thing. NO worries... I'm intrigued! Obi's Mom
Shadow Chaser chapter 25 . 6/6/2010
Great job on this story. I love the minute attention to detail, especially in planet names which are canon to the Star Wars Extended universe. I was especially tickled with Korriban showing up in there and you noting that you had used the layout maps of KOTOR I & II with a few modifications. Though I'm curious which Sith tomb did Obi-Wan wander into to explore? Naga Sadow? Heh. I also love the mention of the Falcon and its previous service to the Jedi and the history behind the ship mentioned too. The other Jedi were in character, especially Bant, Quinlan, etc. Love them as usual.

The only thing I found fault with was Adi and Siri's Master-Padawan relationship. According to the Jedi Quest books and Star Wars canon, isn't she supposed to be with the pirate Krayn about this time the story is happening? Just a thought. But I do love the hints of the suppressed relationship between Siri and Obi-Wan - very sweet.

One more thing I liked to mention - Xanatos. Absolutely great and believable way of resurrecting him as the main baddie of the story - it makes sense in a twisted way. It would be like him to make sure that the pit he fell into was not full of acid and made it _look_ like there was acid. Again, great job with the story and attention to detail. Looking forward to reading more of your fanfics.

-Shadow Chaser
Yumikire chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY! I was just skimming through all of these star wars stories involving Qui-gon and obi-wan. I was also looking for a story where Xanatos was the villian(he's my favorite villian) YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW HARD THAT IS! Your story made me so happy! Thank you and keep writing I love your style! xD
Selene467 chapter 25 . 3/16/2010
Wow an amazing story this was! First the panic of Obi-Wan being kidnapped, then Qui Gon foudn him, all the while I was worrying what Xanatos was goign to do, and heck you BROKE Obi! That was horrible, but I did so not expect what came next! I was expecting, or hoping, that somehow Xanatos would be defeated and they'd bring a depressed Obi-Wan home and try to reach him.

That did not happen, instead you made Obi reach for the dark side of the force, since it was the only side reachable on that horrid planet and save hsi maste,rthen THINK he was turned! You had me squealing in fright and worry, escpecially when in the ship Obi-Wan truly gave in to the darkness or the illusion of the darkness.

It was wonderful how he healed Qui Gon, so intense and fantastic, he gave his own life. Also loved the scene where Qui Gon tried to convince Obi-Wan of the truth, you that conversation in the healer's wing. So awesome. I'm thrilled with the happy ending, Obi smiled again!

It would be awesome if you would write a sequel or something, no clue what you could possibly write though. Maybe where Obi-Wan is finally knighted or whatever, but something would have to happen, well anyway, maybe one day you'll think of something. Though no more dark side for Obi-Wan though, he amy face a dark force user, but please don't make him fall to the darkness again. It was a great story, but breaking my heart.

Oh and nice touch using that river stone in the story. It was brilliant and very significant for the JA series. Also nice how you thought of a way for Xanatos to return after that "seemingly" inevitable death of his.

I loved it and will remember this story always! Obi-Wan is my favourite character and Obi-Wan and Qui Gon are my favourite pair to read about. Thanks for this wonderful story!
Rosabell chapter 25 . 1/24/2010
I like this story! Great job!
Snow leopard freak chapter 25 . 7/24/2009
Whats the name of the next story?

:P
ShadowedTaco chapter 25 . 6/22/2009
Wow. Awesome story! Loved every word of it :D
Tashilover chapter 25 . 11/15/2008
Ah, what a great fic. I'm a big fan of Obi-torture, but oddly enough, I'm not a fan of Dark-Obi. Am I sick? Probably. P

But this was an interesting concept. Using the dark in order to save. It's sorta like how a doctor has to kill a patient in order to save him. I don't know how it works, but the analogy is there.

Anyhoo, thanks for the great fic!
Kendra chapter 25 . 6/7/2008
This was amazing! Had me in suspense!