Reviews for Reign of Fallen Angels
Raven chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Hey! In regards to the pastrey, I've actualy had something like that before! It was a flaky tart with cut strawberrys, sort of "marinated" in lemon and suger. It was then surved warm with vanilla ice cream. It was actualy pretty good... *drools* damn! Now i want some!
Blanca the Angel chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Ok so let me get this strate-Matt make it but not Mello !MATT but not MELLO. Really I just don't get that but oh well. I'm just gonna go cry in that corner over there.
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
Man, this is REALLY good! I love it! Please update soon!
katman wanna kitkat chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
This story is really fantastic! Plz update it!
kawa-kiree chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
This story is so awesome! Please update, I'm dieing for more! :)
Fang500 chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
awesome story...i really like it...hope you update soon...
Addictedreader09 chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
awesome can't wait for more
Jedi Master Bag chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
They were a little OOC, but it wasn't to bad. Given the story it was actually pretty good, though I can't see Mikami acting like that. But Matt was good, laid back, yet irratated and bored, kinda like always. I'm glad he's gonna be getting some plot action though.

I didn't likt thats Light wasn't in this, but I'll live, and wait for him to show up. Along with Near it sounds like?

L has a new alias? Wonder what he's gonna do with that...lol
pride1289 chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
I wouldn't ever know anything about Matt being OOC in this story. And that's because I didn't see the ep with him in it. What number was that 1 anyway? I wanted o watch it but didn't have the patients to look threw them. And WIKIPEDIEA is being a butt.
Nusku chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
YAY for Mattness - update soon
Xemnas the Superior chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
Ye- I'm,...Too lazy to login. Again. XD So you get an "unsigned" review, but, ah well. It's a really good story thus far. Hm, Teratsuda/Matsuderu...I'd never thought of (nor SEEN) that pairing before, but it sounds intriguing. I might have to look into that one later on. Eh, poor Matty didn't know what (or who in this case) hit 'im, did he? This could be bad. *pause* ...YAY! XD
xXRemXx chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
Great chapter! I love the yaoi!
Pirate Bo chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
Bo: GAhh! I hope Matt's okay! He's awesome! Video game boy! XD heehee.

Ski: agreed. Please update soon! I cna't wait to see what happens next chapter.
Jedi Master Bag chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
Did L kiss Raito, or just lick him? Still confused about that, either way YAY! I love them! Teru/Matsuda, seems like it'll work, though can't believe they didn't know that that was Matt, but then again he did die. Can't wait for more!
pride1289 chapter 7 . 12/20/2007