Reviews for Decisions, Decisions
redguitar chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
great little twist there. i actually laughed out loud when it was the twins haha. but i love how you've let people choose who they want his wife to be, and like me, they probably chose before they started this fic
xWhite Winged Angelx chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
i really really really hope its gonna be leyton!
jordanfan360 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
this was definitely Leyton. Who else would Lucas' heart choose?

i have a hunch the answer was herE, BUT THAT'S JUST ME:

"...or prolonged unhappiness like marrying the wrong girl and letting the one you really love walk off in the distance. The latter is highly unlikely, but given my history, it was always a very plausible fear."

so given his history when he made a bad decision and chose Brooke (hence the fear of making that mistake again) and the "live and learn" crap, he chooses the right ONE feeling highly certain. :) LEYTON!

i stated my case. it sounded good in my head?
mjgchick chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Tina you are evil lol but only Peyton pats Lucas cheek remember 414 during the Glenda hall way scene? Yeah LOL. 7 years it took him to decide though damn LOL to bad this time it will be Peyton and Lindsey he will have to choose from lol
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
loved it update soon
Hayley chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Leyton [always!] [ Btw,I saw your profile,and I agree about the B/H friendship-it was totally random and it gets on my nerves,lol! Anyways,good ,sweet,and to the point.
Joise chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Oh, let it be Leyton!
daisygirl24 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
loved the chap...def BRUCAS...love some brucas!
Soul-Full-Eyes chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
omg definitely leyton all the way baby lol
gsjkfshf chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Ok, not to turn you all black and blue from the blushing, but I must reiterate my love. I mean, I've read this multiple times over the past few days, which is something I just don't generally do. Ever. Normally, oneshots kind of lose their immediate punch if I have an idea of what's going to happen. But yeah. Not this one. It's like my crack.

Seriously, you deserve a medal! And a big hug! Then I'd buy you a beer. And cake! And then I'd run around you in circles while throwing confetti and singing Celebration.

Excuse me while I re-read this. Again. For the third time. Just today, of course.

:Does that.: :Iz ded.:
mandakinss chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Its such an LP..and the fact that you're the one who wrote it pretty much says its an LP too. Great work!
SV chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I know you are thinking Peyton, but I choose Brooke since it's a wonderful oneshot and I love that you can do anything with it, even create your own vision. :)
Kita chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
So leyton :P
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Well... Im saying Leyton and I think you wrote it as a Leyton too!

Great Chapter by the way
MonkiNikki chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I know what you're thinking! And I'm thinking the same thing!

Great story! I love how you started out making us think it was Brooke & Peyton but then it was his daughters! I can see why it won! I loved it!