Reviews for For Whom The Bell Tolls
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Haha, perfect ending! This was a fabulous crossover. I loved it. Having the Cardcaptor cast over for dinner was a fantastic idea! Plus the characters were all very much in character. Great job with everything. I love a jealous Doumeki. :)
Sentry chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
*optic tag* lolololol
Ahhhhh! You do awkward Watanuki so so well! I love how great you are at conveying emotions, I feel totally immersed in your stories while I am reading them.
X3
Lonceng Angin chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh my God! It's very good story! I was excited when Doumeki confronted Touya when he was in misunderstood position with Watanuki. It is so funny to read different side of his usually cool and distant character. It even more good for my fantasy when Doumeki do all possessive to Watanuki. Jealously really is dark, twisted but sweet things. I love this story!
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
*cackles* ... *cackles some more*

Dear *lord*, that was good. Brilliant, even. You had me grinning a very Yuuko-esque grin the whole time. This is definitely going on my favourites list.
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Awww. Poor beef stew. Haha. I love it! Doumeki is daaangerous!
hatsumei chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
wah!

It's really cute .

I especially like the part when Domeki enter the kitchen...

Hatsu
K1M chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
A crossover fic between CCS and xHolic, what a great idea! That's a nice change from the more common TRC and xHolic crossovers. I'm too lazy to write a proper review right now, so I'll just comment a line or two when I feel like it. XD

"Watanuki’s brain tripped over itself, somersaulted three times, then ended up flat on its back staring up at the ceiling in mild horror at the direction of his thoughts." Hahaha, usually it's Watanuki's BODY which does that. I guess having guests makes him more restrained.

"XD, said his subconscious." XD indeed. Sometime a smiley says it all. (_)

“Mistress-Mama throws fun parties! And Wata-nii-chan makes good snacks!” Oh, a sign of the prequel!

"Doumeki could swear that every muscle in his body was about to snap from unnatural tension." Hehehe, that's interesting! Watanuki is jealous of Yukito and Doumeki is jealous of Touya. Now, the younger boys don't know yet that the targets of their jealousy are a couple, do they? P

"There was no other way to describe him, though Watanuki suspected if someone had told the angel that, the silver-eyed, ethereal being would level that person with an icy glare, and proceed to disembowel them with a spoon. Well. That was a pleasant image." ...Especially when one is cooking and using a spoon. XD

“He’s the entire world to me. The sun and stars. And the moon, too, of course.” Aw!

"was a single broccoli called a broccolum, he wondered suddenly, or was it a broccolus, because it worked for octopus" Hahaha! I like it how Watanuki's mind goes in strange places such as GRAMMAR when he's shocked! Watanuki's unarticulated answers to Touya's comments were very funny as well, especially since Touya somehow understood what they meant.

"there was an emotion there that he didn’t recognize, one that flew straight into the center of his being as swiftly and accurately as one of Doumeki’s arrows, and pierced something in the region of his chest, and tripped some wire that ignited a slow burn in his gut." Wah! I love the image!

"Yuuko’s grin widened, and she winked, then spun on her heel and pranced out of the kitchen, herding the gaping Syaoran, the blushing Sakura, the beaming Tomoyo, the blinking Yukito, the smirking Touya, and the hyperactively giggling Maru, Moro, Mokona, and Kero (who had returned to his plushie-sized form) out in front of her." Hahaha, I like that you described everyone's reaction, I can picture all of them perfectly. If I were there, I guess I'd be one of the hyperactively giggling ones. (_)

"The beef stew’s burning.” Perfect ending! XD

Another nice and amusing story! I guess I have no choice but to read your other works. (_)
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
You have no idea how shamelessly I fangirl-ed reading this. Excellent job
bob-sama chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Awesome fic!
akanekari chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
:D THAT WAS GREAT.
Snape Goes Commando chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
"XD, said his subconscious."

I died.
anon azure chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
aw!I LOVE IT!

IT'S SO FUNNY AND SWEET!

EP

*SQUEL!*
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
oh my! that was so damn good! i was laughing like crazy! hahaha..and all the emotions ive gone through! hahaha..its overwhelming! i love this!
robinaker chapter 1 . 10/9/2008