Reviews for Zhenya
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 6 . 3/19
I like this one too :)
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
I really loved this...and the Russian...especially the Russian. A beautiful language I wish I knew. (sighs in happiness) This was really good. I love the way it went. Perfectly peculiar, like they are together! :D
basaltone chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Very nice story, I like the twist that Jayne could be from a civilized, but very different culture, which could explain some of his odd behaviors. Thanks so much.
goddessa39 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Wow. I wasn't gonna read it but as I was flipping through some Rayne fics I realized it was actually finished and decided to give it a go.

I am glad that I did.

The whole language thing was surprising, and Zhenya isn't a bad name.

The only thing I was iffy about was that with River being a genius, the language seemed kinda... slow for her I guess.
Etoile Star chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
I know you wrote this story awhile ago, but I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my favorite Rayne stories. You always do such a great job at capturing their personalities, really... love it.
DSDragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Hate to break it to you, but Hera was a border planet, not a core world. That's why both sides wanted it in the war-it was the breadbasket of the 'verse, and both sides got a lot of their grown food from Hera. Hence the battle of Serenity Valley.
unlock.your.heart chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
aw that was sweet
BonesBBLover chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
oh my god, i almost squee'd when i saw jayne being russian
Bookworm.Annie chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
lol i loved this. i almost wish for a sequle. great job.
Quinndolynn chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
oh another adore! and i too would die for Nona's workroom... Rayne and gratuitous yarn-love, is this a perfect story or what?
badkarma chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
I do hope you plan to continue this story line! It has to be the most original Rayne story line I've seen, and I love it!
Serenity Valley Girl chapter 6 . 9/25/2007
I really liked this! Jayne being Russian makes perfect sense and actully explains some stuff, atl least in my twisted mind! I'd love to see a sequel to this set a year or so later when they admit that they have grown to love each other, maybe around the birth of their first child?
emma134 chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
loved it hope you write more son cant wait :)
CalmintheChaos chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
gasp! I absolutely love your work! Please update soon! I like the idea of Jayne/Zhenya being Russian, just maybe not from a Core planet. I was hoping he was taking River to meet his mother because he was going to ask her to be with him always. But I do love everything you're doing, and I definitely see Jayne good with children.

Update soon!
emma134 chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
that was really good load soon