Reviews for Life Goes On
Vidushi Singh chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I really like this one esp the lines- "...stop sleeping with our wands in our hands, to stop jumping at every noise."
its very very original..good job!
bookluver1515 chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
update soon!
Aswen chapter 18 . 9/11/2008
I LOVED THIS! (sorry, thought it was that good it deserved capitals lol!)I thought the speech was brilliant and the little addition at the end was perfect! Update soon please!
MBP chapter 18 . 9/6/2008
It wasn't even the Fred part that made me cry in here for a change. It was Teddy... and what Harry said to him when he brought him to Remus's room. Teddy won't need to know as much defense as they did, and it was in part thanks to his father. Just beautiful.
Ginny Guerra chapter 18 . 9/4/2008
Loved the fireworks!
Drummergal1994 chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
wow. great story it was amazing i could totally picture JK writing that :)update soon plz!
charliecharlie chapter 17 . 6/4/2008
Oh wow! i love this story...have just read it all this evening! the chapters where the trio were telling everyone the whole story had me crying! I hope u update soon cz i really love this story!
Ginny Guerra chapter 17 . 5/2/2008
OMG! You left us hanging!

Update son, please!
Aswen chapter 17 . 5/1/2008
I like this chapter! I think Andromeda would be difficult to write for anyone, we don't really see a lot of her character... Great chapter, update soon please!
hpnut1 chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
Great job!
MBP chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
Oh Harry... the thought of him going to all of those graves just tears me apart. I dread this speech for him. This poor boy has had to suffer too much. (And I'm dreading writing the eulogy I'm having him give over in my own little sick, demented universe. We're not so nice to him, are we?)
Aimael chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
Er... yes, you were perfectly right about hating where you left. Or at least strongly disliking. I really want them to go back to school now, but first, of course, the memorial, so I didn't like this chapter very much; mostly because the lack of important things for the story in it. I know it is terribly important to Harry to visit their graves, and not something you should have ignored, but after the fifth fanfic that says almost the same thing, it gets a bit tiring when it should be bittersweet. That's just the way it is.

Amyway, good written (but curiously enough not really your usual style?) and I really look forward to the next one. Keep up!

Blue Leah chapter 16 . 4/29/2008
Aw, I like the present. Your 11-year-old came up with a great one!
Aswen chapter 16 . 4/29/2008
Sneaky! I love this chapter so much... All of it, the present, Harry's ideas... Update soon please!
hpnut1 chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
I loved the chapter, great job! Keep it up and update again soon!