Reviews for The Beat Goes On
Wander52 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Neat short story.
odeepblue chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
as always, this is beautiful... truly amazing!
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Favorite Line: “What is it with you and vacations? You always come back fuzzy.”

I can see this scene play out vividly in the airport terminal. I enjoy how it verbalizes the level of comfort with each as it hits giddiness, affection, nervousness, and anticipation all in a few words.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oh...that is so romantic-sweet and very endearing! Thanks

for a very hopeful, loving fic-one with just the right

touch of reality! Good work!
Emily chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Sweet. I loved the sentiment behind the orchid and the initials. I could envision Grissom's insecurities while he was away and the happiness when he was reunited with Sara. Very nice.
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Incredible!
Hollysgirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Aaw. that was gorgeous! And so very original! Great job.
Sparky1943 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
You rock. Even in a short piece you have the characters cold. It's a joy to read your work; whatever length.
geekluvinskater chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Wonderful story. Really enjoyed reading it.
MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
great stuff I hope you write again soon.
microgirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
For some reason it wouldn't let me review it the first time, so I'm trying again. This was beautiful, sweet, and in character. I liked that the tattoo was an orchid; a nice connection to a canon scene. Thank you for a great start to my day :)
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Very sweet. Nice job!
RenLissa chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
That was lovely - I love thelast line where he whipered "yes". I also love that the tatoo is an orchid and not a butterfly/ladybug/dragonfly/insert bug here . . . thanks for the pick me up on a Wednesday morning.
AlisonEngland chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This was so beautiful in its simplicity. Small snapshots of small moments that add up to say such a lot. I loved it, so thank you.

Ali