Reviews for Somewhere Along The Line
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Love Ginny
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That's great, just awesome.
KMH1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Thank you for sharing these little one-shots. Very cute and refreshing. I appreciate your humor and your storytelling ability. Nicely done. :)
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
GONER!
Abraxan chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Yup, Teddy's a goner, all right. Nice of Ginny to share her story with Victoire. The style of writing in second person is distracting, but I understand wanting to experiment that way. My non-HP (original) short stories are sometimes first person because I feel free to play with those.

I meant to mention this in my review of the Weasley Tradition: The word for multiple brothers-in-law is "brothers-in-law" not "brother-in-laws" - just FYI. That's one of those tricky ones.

Keep up the good work!

Abraxan
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I like the way you wrote it as 'you did this, you said that'.

It's interesting and different.

OCFxx
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I liked how Ginny sorted out Victoire and how she was a bit snooty but still like Ginny when she was 11. Very sweet sequel!
Ludwina chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I've recently fallen in love with this ship, and I've stumbled onto your fics for the second time. I have to admit that while I liked them the first time, I adore them even more this time. They're very sweet, and I like the way they're short and from different people's points of view.

I'd like it if you wrote more short stories like these about Teddy and Victoire as they grow up, please!

Jess

P.S. Just one more little thing. I don't mean to be rude, but while you complain about spelling mistakes on your profile, you've had a bit of apostrophe-itis in A Weasley Tradition- you've used Weasley's when you should use Weasleys! (‘The Weasley’s always had had a thing for letting strange orphan boys stay with them'). Sorry, that's my grammar stickling over!
aussiesheila47 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Teddy absolutely is a goner, isn't he? Are you going to do a King's Cross scene? The way you write Victoire, it might be the only one of its type where Teddy isn't the one who instigates the snog! :D
HungarianWitch chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aww! So sweet! And Weasley Tradition too! I LOVE these stories!

You could do this for living too, I think you are talented!

And don't worry, it may sound weird, but sometimes I drink vodka and coffee together too :D

Keep up writing, can't wait for your next story! Maybe another sequel? Or something along these lines? ;)
laura-csm chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I've seen so many stories like these, and I love them. I love the deja vu sense in it, and all the family little traditions. Luv it !
Autumn Skys chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
That was great, I loved it! Excellent job!
mit3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
continue
Acelinn chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I'm back! I said I'd review this fic too. Both really made me smile - which has been hard to do for me in the past fortnight. The rrelationship you portrayed between Victoire and Ginny was new, but really effective and delightful! When I consider the Fleur-Ginny feud, and then this new Victoire-Ginny getting-along, it's really great. Thanks for writing and posting.

-Acelinn
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Second person, interesting. Very good, though. This is probably the best fic I've read in that POV. Great job.