Reviews for Nothing Good Will Ever Come of This
MAROON STYLO chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I don't know why, but I think I want more of this! ;3
Stitchez chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Damn me and my just rebudding es21 love!

Last line is freaking win Hun~ everyone knows the only person - fiction or non - BAMF enough to take out Capone is Hiruma. The way you wrote it was really awesome too. Vague but detailed to reel people in and make them want tons more. It's a fantastic idea for a story (I would kill for a DJ like this :o) and has tons of potential~ Know it's been a while since you started this but of you ever come back I'm sure tons of people will rape your inbox with reviews and watches XD
azoth13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
the prologue is looking very good

please continue

and update as soon as possible
Cookies of Lust chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
One word... awesome.

Now update before I am forced to steal one of those guns and aim it at your muse to make you start writing. ...no, kidding. Heh, had you going for a second there, right?

Anyway, this promises to be an awesome fic, and it's only just started. So, I can't WAIT to see what you do with it from here.

Hugs and candy kisses,

~Cookies of Lust
The Fire in Your Skin chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Beautiful. Keep it up.
pajaroenvuelo chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh why hasn't there been more of this? XD This could be great. Hell, the prologue is great in a drabble-ish sort of way. XD
besroq chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
whow!that's a lot of ,it's hiruma after all.

curious to know the progression of this story! 8D
Pookey chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
holy shit man! rock the fuck on! damn straight Hiruma kicks ass! omg i Love you!
Benched chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Awesome...loved the last line...though some people may not get it...~Benched
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
um well let's see where you take this
Souvenir chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
hmm. Nice prologue. Short, but nice. Good detail, and Hiruma is certainly believable...I want to see where you're going with this.
Dozen and One Stars chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
A most interesting interpretation and idea for an AU story. I'm hopeing for an update soon because this story is off to a great start. I especially enjoyed the bit about the favor. Very Hiruma like.
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
LOL! That last line was absolutely priceless!

Imho, this a great idea for an AU fic, and most importantly, one that will fit perfectly with all the ES21 characters' personas. From what I've read so far, this is looking like it's going to be a fantastic story!

*puts on her alerts list*

I'll be back! :D

Every good wish,

KittyLynne
darkmage009 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
rated M for swearing? whoah! cool you're back doing eyeshield fics! -squeals!-

Well I do hope that this new story of your would be great as the other short ones that you've done!

I'm also very hopeful that it'll be a hirumamo fic!

Just hints would be enough to suffice my desire to read hirumamo!

lol! keep updating!